November POTM Prize Patrol

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
This month I'll give winner a choice of sealed breeder pack of a grape sato cross, current line, or a 6 pack of either obsm#3 x lvtk or dbb#1 x lvtk untested.

Cheers and good luck everyone!
you already know my man ill take a pack of the winner :cool:
I'll put up (1) pack -winners choice:

"Sin City Juice" Regs (LVTK x Mimosa)
"Citrus MILF" Fems (Mothers Milk x Plemon)
"Purple Primate" Fems (clone only GG#4 x Plemon)
"Monkey Juice" Fems (clone only GG#4 x Mimosa)
theres no way not to pick the Monkey juice Red if you're thinking of replacing your GG4 cut for it 🔥

Thanks to all the great guys putting this together and contributing to the prize for the month. it was an honor to win! Ill be passing the love back with a prize pack for December

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I have my doubts @HydroRed. Is going to want Pig Whistle or Orange Blossom Special for 2nd. If not December winner gets both. I'll get them off to Heison Monday.
OR if Mr. @HydroRed does not want them they could be passed down to the third place winner. Which the last time i looked it was me. Now if this were the case i would want to donate them to @jacrispy seed auction. Just a thought!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@GCG Im good on beans if you would like to give em to @Capt C or @jacrispy seed auctions.

theres no way not to pick the Monkey juice Red if you're thinking of replacing your GG4 cut for it 🔥

Thanks to all the great guys putting this together and contributing to the prize for the month. it was an honor to win! Ill be passing the love back with a prize pack for December
Congrats on the win my friend! Shoot me a safe addy on here (or off site) and I'll get your prize out Monday.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

Well done @Evergreengardener Congrats on the win!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

I gotcha buddy! I'll be sending out monday to H so he can send out the complete prize pack. Cheers man and cant say thanks enough for you growing and showing!