November Photo of the Month

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This is the November photo of the month, If you haven't please read the rules on the photo of the month thread in the sticky at the top of the page.

There are lots of frosty pics out there now...everyone harvested outside. Maybe its beautiful hash, or rosin, or maybe it is Dave the ladybug (I don't ask questions) smoking a blunt on a bud...

Show us what you got!

Prizes will be tallied up as we go in the November POTM Prize Patrol thread

Last edited:

GCG

Dinosaur
With all due respect, you guys suck. I thought I may have had a photo worthy entrant by months end but after seeing the fire shots you all are throwing down.......maybe not.
Great works everyone, my hats off to you all. There are some beautiful girls in here already.
Need to up my game and of equal importance learn how to get a good picture.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
By returning in 2020 do you mean available in seed form? That is beautiful.
Thanks, amigo. Just started Pete's Project 4 nights ago. All the copper crosses moved quickly in large part due to pictures that testers and first buyers posted. Hutter's Stash had the fewest seeds made on that run. Most reports and pics were that Dolato leaners were most common. If all goes as planned, there will be f2s, Purple Pete, Topanga Pete, and dosidos bx2 x Pete [name pending].

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I nominate “Pistil Pete”
Yeah, that floated by. The obvious choice would be "Pete's Piece" after his catchphrase on the show, but that could be kinda dicey to those unaware of the bit. "Nobody touches Pete's piece ! " [ search YouTube if you haven't seen it - comes right up]. I kinda want a name that will emphasize all the Do that'll be in it. I haven't warmed up to Pete's Copper Dosidos. [ or have I ? ]

[2 tokes later]
WHOA !
I GOT IT !!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My dumb ass put a pic in the Oct. contest in early November LOL - Live and learn. :)

I got a few nice comments, [big thanks and to @Heisenbeans for letting me clutter his thread for a minute] on this one so here's my hat in the ring. I won't compete with any of the frosty pics. I use the Jorge Cervantes method of bud-washing after trimming just because I don't want mold. So that is the explanation for the water-drop on the little node-nug by my fingers.
1573582593721.png

Last edited: