Not sure why I was banned

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Can anyone explain to me what I did wrong? Thanks. Maybe I can clear up any issues here?
@Heisenbeans is just trying to protect the forum members. People who visited your site reported getting a virus on their Android phones (example here https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/check-us-out-new-seed-vendor-scam-alert.3397/post-190024 ) . Add that to the issues with you moving the domain and you come across as a scammer. He said he would urban you if any of the members here can vouch for you.

530seedsco

Coupon: spring2022
Okay totally understandable. I have sent some beans out to a member the other day so let me talk to them. I’ve been scammed before so it’s definitely awesome to protect people from it. I also set the website up for malware protection (after the comments yesterday). If anyone wants to check it through a malware protection site etc. thank you for the speedy reply I appreciate you

530seedsco

Coupon: spring2022
I honestly hated to do it but need to see some proof these people are legit and not just taking people's money.
I totally understand and think it’s important to protect people. I got scammed by forbidden seeds years ago and that sucked. If anyones open for free seed testing I can do that as well :) if you want to try them heisenbeans I’ll send you all my favorites. Anyhow thanks again for replying