North Atlantic seed company

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I'm super happy with the speed of delivery and selection. They seem to have good relationships with some top notch breeders. Shipping was 6 bucks and came with freebies. I've not grown the white label yet myself but I didn't find any bad reviews. Blimburn, Humboldt and mosca were all on the white label list. I expect everything in my order is authentic. Really good for people like me who run small grows for personal medicine.

Chillin

I grabbed some seeds from their $2 and $5 seed menu and some more autos from barneys and dutch passion. They were solid so far, I didn't get my freebie when I ordered but I emailed them and they sent it out right away. I got 3 lemon gelato x sour apple and only one germinated, but as a freebie it was nbd in my mind. Good luck with the grow!

So who's run blimburn before out there?
Tried them a few times. Sub par at best and usually very leafy. Nothing I got from them stacks.

Also, if you live in a non recreational state and have trouble with a pack of seeds NASC wont do shit for you and basically says go fuck yourself. Just learned this on my last order when a pack of Twenty Twenty Bad Girl crapped out. Told me I needed to contact the breeder and it was on me to get it right due to where I live.

What a fucking cop out. I told them that in a reply and said that they should be the ones contacting the breeder. They replied back that it would be illegal to contact the breeder for me because of where I live. What horse shit. But they can contact the breeder for me if I lived in a recreational state.

Just a cop out. Live and learn.

Twenty Twenty has gone downhill the last 4 packs I got from them. Girl Crush, 7 of 10 popped and were garbage flowers. The Spice, 6 of 10 popped and the flowers were not so good. Made of Honor, 5 of 6 popped and all 5 hermed. Not lower ball herm but all the way up in the buds. Bad Girl, 4 of 10 popped, 2 of those died and the other 2 look weak as shit.

All of these orders were from NASC.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Tried them a few times. Sub par at best and usually very leafy. Nothing I got from them stacks.

Also, if you live in a non recreational state and have trouble with a pack of seeds NASC wont do shit for you and basically says go fuck yourself. Just learned this on my last order when a pack of Twenty Twenty Bad Girl crapped out. Told me I needed to contact the breeder and it was on me to get it right due to where I live.

What a fucking cop out. I told them that in a reply and said that they should be the ones contacting the breeder. They replied back that it would be illegal to contact the breeder for me because of where I live. What horse shit. But they can contact the breeder for me if I lived in a recreational state.

Just a cop out. Live and learn.

Twenty Twenty has gone downhill the last 4 packs I got from them. Girl Crush, 7 of 10 popped and were garbage flowers. The Spice, 6 of 10 popped and the flowers were not so good. Made of Honor, 5 of 6 popped and all 5 hermed. Not lower ball herm but all the way up in the buds. Bad Girl, 4 of 10 popped, 2 of those died and the other 2 look weak as shit.

All of these orders were from NASC.
Wow, good info thanks. I have some 20 20 from them I'm worried about now. I hate what legalization is doing to my weed it's depressing. It's getting harder to find real people putting out real shit and definitely you get what you pay for anymore 😐

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The Blimburn I had was Purple Lemonaid. Wasn't the best or the worst. Ended up with a few beans in it and it was the only thing running, so it hermed. But only a few beans........,well that I know of. I didn't smoke most of it. The buds were nice and firm, tasted good. Better than any Fastbuds I ever ran for sure. Don't want to judge the whole line on a few beans, it turned out better that I thought it would, but I'm not looking to buy any either, lol.