Noob here

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Global warming has made winter shift here in Kansas City big time. Its going to be 70 tomorrow. Like when I was a kid, we had white christmas's here. Which really sucks. Now instead of making my dry sift and hash in dec, i got to wait till like late jan/early feb when the temps finally get low enough.
It’s shifted here, too. Last winter was so mild that we saw ticks all winter.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Global warming has made winter shift here in Kansas City big time. Its going to be 70 tomorrow. Like when I was a kid, we had white christmas's here. Which really sucks. Now instead of making my dry sift and hash in dec, i got to wait till like late jan/early feb when the temps finally get low enough.
I think they fucked up with leap yar ;) We also used to have April showers bring May flowers, but now we have snow in April.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Here I am complaining that it’s 25°F here today. I used to live in MT where it was common to hit -20°F but the damper cold we get on the east coast just seems so much colder when the temp gets real low.
That's because it's a pussy bitch cold you refuse to take seriously...

Kinda like me on a Florida beach in February; I'm like,"why the fuck does 60 feel so damn cold?!" That onshore breeze was like wearing a wet blanket...