Non-tent grow room showoff thread

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
I've got a modest little space here...

20220613_115412.jpg
6 ft wide, 10 ft long, 9 ft ceiling. Green board on the exterior walls and ceiling. 1/4" plywood on interior walls.

2 lights -- 630 watts total. I run 4 separate 20amp circuits to run lights, dehumidifier, ac and fans.

Enough room to flower 4 plants in 10 gallon fabric pots.

Each scrog frame is 2'x4'. The "net" height is set to 18" above soil level when there are plants going. I put net in quotes because they aren't full nets. I use foam wire to tie down branches after I've spread them along the ropes. For me this is easier than tucking/weaving branches thru squares on a net. The bottom of the frame is 12" off the floor. The frame is way over built to support all the weight and each planter spot has vertical supports under the tray as well as additional cross support under the decking.

Other side of room...
20220613_115505.jpg
Dehu top left draining to 5 gal. bucket. AC lower left, exhausted into separate indoor area. Light proof Mom or clone box lower right. Just built it over the winter. Passive air intake at bottom. Exhausted by low speed computer fan. T5 ho tubes for light. Adjustable shelf inside -- 1 ft below and 2 ft below, shelf removed gives 3 ft usable height if I find a keeper this year.

I use cut-to-fit carbon filters (made for regular air purifiers) to cover both sides of my room's passive air intake. I also use the cut-to-fit filter to cover the outside of the AC exhaust hole. Getting ready to change out my scrubber. I need to look into refilling these bad boys instead of replacing them.
20220613_115536.jpg

I also use this autopilot monitor. Nothing is automated, I just use it to see what the room is doing with lights out and what my average temp & rh is over time.
20220613_115516.jpg

It's pretty tight space wise. But I've got room for what I need and can easily access all areas of each plant.

Another couple weeks and I'll pop some beans. Can't wait!

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Here's the new room! The side with the Mono crop is RIT ⛽ , the other side is half Rit and Half Ice cream Wedding cake .
We're rocking medic grow ez 8's , 4x8 trays and PVC suspended Scrogs. CO2 just hooked up and maintaining 800-1100 ppm. Plants seem happy which makes me happy .
Shout out to @Bustenbeans for keeping me motivated. If it wasn't for us keeping each other honest we would be bunk growers prob 😭💯.
20220614_003205.jpg20220614_003214.jpg20220614_003226.jpg20220614_003158.jpg
Here's first run before I changed everything up for this run.. diy lights I built and random pheno hunt
20220205_152653.jpg20220205_151448.jpg20220205_151440.jpg

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
There is an entire '70s era mobile home turned house on my property that I am not doing anything with right now. Thinking about moving all my indoor grow ops into it. Would be a lot more space.
That would be sick. Prob have to run AC and heat in the winter I would assume?

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
It's a little crowded at the moment, but...I rebuilt this 10 x 10 room from scratch with super-insulated walls about 3 years ago. I used white plastic panels on the walls and vinyl shop flooring. One 6 inch intake in the far corner and one TerraBloom 8 inch intake blower in the other, both with MERV 13 filters. 10" TerraBloom exhaust blower. A Santa Fe Compact 70 dehumidifier hangs from the ceiling. 2 12" oscillating fans on one wall, and 4 - 6 tower fans spread out to keep a gentle flow of air going everywhere, with no dead spots. I don't use AC, just a lot of fresh air.Room.jpg