No Ceiling....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So...there is such a thing. This one was a very pleasant surprise because i can still get STUPID baked. I thought it was impossible.

Which strains do you know of do not tap out....?

You know what i mean...i cant smoke another train wreck doob i peaked and then...you find one that never peaks.

Skunky VA...seriously stoned.

Citrus Milf too. The more i smoke the more baked i get.

I will do more research with the recent harvests I am thinking GMO cake will do it. I will tap out before it stops elevating my plane of existance. But some never tap out....what are your favorite never quite to rip smokes?

This song is 46 and 2 by Tool...about the perfection of being (a stupid concept but a cool song) And these kids NAIL it. What a music class.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
I liked someones comment to the video "Drummer is beating that drum set like a rented mule. No mercy and killer skills. "

sandman83

Super Active Member
That is what led me to mandala satori and other hazes, I'd like something that I can smoke on and actually get fully baked rather than just mild stoned. The commercial stuff going around here lately has left a lot to be desired, hopefully one more month and I can sample my own.