No amber trichromes after 10 weeks ?

angel4us

Super Active Member
Hi y’all I have a freind growing some cheese snd some gorilla glue 4 and he is at ten weeks snd no amber yet ?
Is this just a slow flowering genetic thing or is he lacking some nutrient.... I gave him the cheese clones snd I had amber but not sure how long I was in flower when I harvested- had to many irons in the fire and didn’t properly journal my start dates

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Got pics of the plants a lot can happen to stunt them and make them need to flower longer. So with our grow info it’s hard to say but glues should be showing amber by 10 weeks for sure if it’s a real cut

Draig

I agree there's are several things that can slow down the rate of maturation. Cold is a big one. Also a light leak could cause a plant to accidentally re-veg without turning hermaphrodite. If new growth looks odd as in smooth single leaf, long stem etc.. pics would help. Considering both unrelated strains are experiencing the same issues I wouldn't think that it was genetic. Idk still having brain fog from from a recent stroke lol so.. Just guessing. Good luck

Sativa Kid

Hi y’all I have a freind growing some cheese snd some gorilla glue 4 and he is at ten weeks snd no amber yet ?
Is this just a slow flowering genetic thing or is he lacking some nutrient.... I gave him the cheese clones snd I had amber but not sure how long I was in flower when I harvested- had to many irons in the fire and didn’t properly journal my start dates
I had this happen and when I harvested it had a few seeds. I think it was stalling to finish the seeds? But what do I know.