NFL

Diskokobaja

Sorry if I miss subforum for this topic..
Do you watch it?
Whats your fav team.?
Your fav. QB??

I'm from EU so here its almost unknown sports,but I was always interested and when TV company started to broadcast games with comments explaining the rules I got hooked..

I don't t have fav. team but Over the years(following NFL from 2016) I kinda like Patriots and TB12 because of their legacy..

This year ,I'm cheering for PATS and CAM (they did that man dirrty) and ofcourse TAMPA..

Opie1

Master Grower
E6BAEB60-2C12-4F54-8213-6CE867220B84.jpeg
ALL professional athletes are overpaid IMO.
I still like football, baseball and NASCAR though, the NBA sucks.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’m a cowboys fan. But love watching all the great players from all the teams. If you like the nfl you should try fantasy football. You will really learn all the players quick. Cam newton got a raw deal. He is much better than what he’s getting paid. Belicheck is an awesome coach. I think he’s going to help cam really step his game up. A lot of good qbs in the league. Tonight is a must watch game. Two of the best future quarter backs square off.

Diskokobaja

@Opie1 JE I think so also,Thats why I stopped watching soccer.. There is no more soul in sport. no loyalty just money money..

@High kev Your Cowboys are looking good this year.. MAYBE they dont have good W/L ratio but in my eyes they play good..
And yes another part why I like PAt6s is Bill,, I like him, especially how he treats press..Hahahaha fckn cockroaches..
And entire leauge did CAm dirty as hell.I hope he will middle finger to all NFL with hes playing..

@hhibrownsbacker Only thing I can say to you is my Condolences.. YOu need a medal.. I cant image how hard is to be jets or browns coach..

And if redskins droped their name than half of leagu should do also. Browns ?? Cowboys, Giants..

Now1more

Super Active Member
Cowboys are done! Too many come from behind games and now Dak is out. I swear if Cam Newton was playing, The Pat's would have pulled up the upset against KC. The Chiefs are vulnerable. Look at how Vegas just knocked them off.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Dalton can get the job done but the defense needs some major help. Offensive line is hurting too next year lol

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Cowboys are done! Too many come from behind games and now Dak is out. I swear if Cam Newton was playing, The Pat's would have pulled up the upset against KC. The Chiefs are vulnerable. Look at how Vegas just knocked them off.
Dalton can definitely get the job done. The Cowboys actually have a chance with Palmer. Their opponents cant just concentrate on Zeke anymore. With Zeke at RB, either you or I could have put up more wins than Dak did.