Next set - fullgas - lost pearl.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I must admit the temps worry about this grow uve just paid a fair bit on banging carpets down throughout the whole house this is in,sweetener for house owner she seems happy lol - so am I.I now thinking of letting this one run it course then slow it down,i definitely gotta put that bubblegum and runtz # 13 chemical bride this is two that most interested me so really am looking forward to both - im also keeping that small lost pearl the indica style plant for my self - the rest i will be putting towards oil ,ive got two cancer patients that both want 6 oz bud runs with that lost pearl with it been indica dominant- I have definitely noticed that those with cancer definitely prefer those high indicas.Once the one above is done it's straight in with last set then not sprout no more beans apart from 4 auto gorilla cookies there for my garden.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Lost pearl and full gas
The difference between those two lost pearl is unbelievable- but that indica growing one smells amazing Top fullgas pearl middle lost pearl bottom lost pearlView attachment 125744View attachment 125745View attachment 125746
The bottom picture of that pheno of lost ,Gutted that I lost those cclnes.I have done so much with greenhouse seed strains to know its not a major thing,most of there strains are pretty much stable and the pheno type drift isn't that bad normally 2 or 3 ,but they have all been good with these new crosses

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
lost pearl and fullgas ,nothing but praise for greenhouse and those breeders that have done all these new strains - it's looking like large colas on that pheno of lost pearl ,the shorter pheno I called el chapo (shortie) is looking like its gonna throw a nice weight.Im going to take every single fan leaf of that is either covering bud sites or if I think there doing nothing,must admit its not something I would normally do but I do think it needs better air flow,so I will be doing that soon,be good if anyone has done this at week 4 of flower ,hopefully it will be OK - want to get has much has possible from that plant ,its definitely the indica pheno that a couple have told me about.This is the one im hitting with de foliation 20230227_094602.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Next set getting flipped tonight ,so get ready for that one guys and gals should be fun
2 wonder pie
1 runtz # 13
2 x cbg ,tunnel vision and patti cup cake
1 x chemical bride
2 bubblegum - original
Then gonna continue with veg under t5 light of the gorilla punch from 420 fastbuds - reason for that is auto may have to go outside for a week doubt it though but we will see ,minute that fullgas is finished it that auto that's getting that light to its self.Think the fullgas should do around 6 oz looking at it - looks very similar to another I'm running from g13 labs
Top all 4
Middle - patti cup cake ,tunnel vision both high cbg low thc
Bottom wonder pie 20230304_114311.jpg20230304_114311_resized (1).jpg20230304_114311_resized.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Last time I do lost pearl it's not my type of smoke to wakey wakey for a indica strange tbh - not got a good look either.Every single friend ive smoked it with have pretty much begged me for some - until they see the fullgas then its like there looking at a diamond -so need another rip of it to keep me in smoke - gonna be pretty much like groundhog day with those - but ive just put a five pack in coco they all sprung a tap root with in 24 hour long too apart from one and thats back on matt ,it will make it ,bit gutted i didnt set 6 off now though - with it been round number ocd shit lol.So im just gonna concentrate on the flavor grow,thats always going to be about us strains or like the greenhouse ones dutch us combos.But there are a few new strains I wanna try (new to me) the stuff dakota did on homegrown tv20230325_124058.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Multi strain grow is really banging now,once you let that plant reach the bottom of the pot it only takes a few days then they start with that vertical growth.Starting to really fill out now ,they are losing that yellow green color i dont like a getting that nice lush green color.Wasnt to bothered about this grow tbh apartment has been empty for months now prob 1 grow in 12 month.Ive just bought a new maxibright for mothers,I'm sure you all know what I have in my mind - I want a mother for all the rooms ,I'm going with velvet moon fullgas and other is hopefully going to be jaffa by greenhouse.But if not it mat be chemical bride or one if other new strains.If you have been watching this from start then you will see just how far that mutant chembride has come also the front bubblegum back left hand sude bubblegum at back may be getting ripped out soon - wasting nutrients on a oz ,but more so space 20230327_155754_resized.jpg20230327_155727_resized.jpg20230327_155722_resized.jpg20230327_155754_resized.jpg