Next in the Lineup

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
So as we all get into this, at least from my perspective, each grow has its challenges... W/ that being said some mistakes were made on my part with this last round that went to S&%T and real fast right around week 2 of veg and had to end it about a month ago. learned my lesson, made some adjustments and this is plan B for next run in the lineup... 3 Lemon Thai, 2 Bruce Banner, and 3 Willie Nelsons.
They were at a full first week of veg when pic was taken. more to follow as this one progresses. switched to diff 2 part gen h'ponics nute system w some organic insight. fingers crossed they do well as time moves along

Attachments

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
So as we all get into this, at least from my perspective, each grow has its challenges... W/ that being said some mistakes were made on my part with this last round that went to S&%T and real fast right around week 2 of veg and had to end it about a month ago. learned my lesson, made some adjustments and this is plan B for next run in the lineup... 3 Lemon Thai, 2 Bruce Banner, and 3 Willie Nelsons.
They were at a full first week of veg when pic was taken. more to follow as this one progresses. switched to diff 2 part gen h'ponics nute system w some organic insight. fingers crossed they do well as time moves along
Is that a coco mix?
Can I make a small suggestion?
This might not be quite the same technique for coco, but
when you have small seedlings,
after the transplant,
you might want to water more to the outside of container away from the main stem. Imagine a 3 or 4" donut around your stem.
The reason behind this is to encourage the roots to spread out and search for moisture, thus growing roots wider and deeper creating a healthier plant early in the growth stage.
It will pay off in flower.
Good luck

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
correct thats coco w/ perlite mix
and yes, i always water in a circular motion around them until they get more developed then i start feeding them from the base
appreciate the input very much.
I'm not a coco grower, just curious though,
but there shouldn't be any dry spots in any medium for any length of time.
Dry spots equals "dead spots" with a reduction in overall microbes and bacteria,
How many grows do you have under your belt, if you don't mind me asking?

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
Honestly ive not kept track, this may be my 8th or 9th w the hydro setup using the coco/perlite media mix
i am intentionally keeping the outskirts dry as im encouraging the roots to spread out, i typ. wont saturate all the media during a watering until im another week or two in to veg. by then i can use the ebb and flow system to water in small increments spread thruout the day. great system just took me a few grows to get it dialed in. RH is a factor w this setup, but the use of a humidifier during veg and a dehumidifier during flower offsets it and does incredible.
running 3 HLG 600's to power the room w natural Co2 feeding constant as well.
feel free to look at prior posts of earlier grows. NO expert by any means but i have had some terrific results nonetheless
Thanks for your input.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Honestly ive not kept track, this may be my 8th or 9th w the hydro setup using the coco/perlite media mix
i am intentionally keeping the outskirts dry as im encouraging the roots to spread out, i typ. wont saturate all the media during a watering until im another week or two in to veg. by then i can use the ebb and flow system to water in small increments spread thruout the day. great system just took me a few grows to get it dialed in. RH is a factor w this setup, but the use of a humidifier during veg and a dehumidifier during flower offsets it and does incredible.
running 3 HLG 600's to power the room w natural Co2 feeding constant as well.
feel free to look at prior posts of earlier grows. NO expert by any means but i have had some terrific results nonetheless
Thanks for your input.
I didn't recognize your name, so thought you were a newbie.
My bad! lol
What genetics are you running now and what' s been the best strain you've harvested so far?

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
ive used growers choice for many strains, and i have used IL2GM beans as well, to juxtapose one to the other i can state that w/ growers choice i have had much better ratio of successful germination. there are a cpl from across the pond i have used as well but overall between growers choice and a local acquaintance up in the foothills (that doesnt sell to public) i have yet to come across any issues w either unless its error on my part lol.
best strain ever ive done, in my opinion the Agent orange i got from IL2GM id definitely in the top 5, w the Growers choice Bruce banner being up there as well. Thai haze i got from across the pond 3 years ago was probably the best i've ever harvested hands down