New420GuySeeds

I wanted to review a bank I haven't seen on the list. Site is New420GuySeeds. I have personally used this bank and I would order again in a heartbeat. Prices are very reasonable. 2 for $12 USD or 3 for $12 is the most common package. Higher counts too if needed. I am currently growing a few of their strains and the plants are growing vigorous and strong. He has a nice selection of seeds too. Shipping is next to none. I had my seeds in less then 1 week. They ship anywhere in the world but the seeds ship out of Nevada. They also provide freebies too. They also do giveaways on facebook too. Guess the seeds in the jar and win two 5 packs usually, I highly suggest this site if you're looking for something new.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

So, with that said when will you start a grow thread showcasing their gear ? i have been looking at their lineup but also trying to find legit grows and so far haven't found any independent grow shows of their gear.

i know many with xtra cash jump on such folks based on price and a let me try attitude which is fine for them. me i need to see some plants beyond the top of a showcase bud, i want to see plant structure and grower feedback on ease of cloning, real flower times, will those branches support the weight or need to be staked etc etc. so yes, it can take me quite awhile to put a strain on my hit list and once their the evidence of goodness i will need to either see or know the breeders track record for decent plants.

can't wait to see what's happening cause the pictures speak...

So, with that said when will you start a grow thread showcasing their gear ? i have been looking at their lineup but also trying to find legit grows and so far haven't found any independent grow shows of their gear.

i know many with xtra cash jump on such folks based on price and a let me try attitude which is fine for them. me i need to see some plants beyond the top of a showcase bud, i want to see plant structure and grower feedback on ease of cloning, real flower times, will those branches support the weight or need to be staked etc etc. so yes, it can take me quite awhile to put a strain on my hit list and once their the evidence of goodness i will need to either see or know the breeders track record for decent plants.

I am actually growing their Blue Dream, Durban Poison, Early Skunk and Girl Scout Cookies from them. I am waiting on another order too of Glue Cookies and Sour Diesel.

Every seed I have planted from them popped within 48 hours using their method of germ. My plants are falling within range of their flowering times. Also, they tell you what phenos you can end up with too. Something I found dead on too. You cant beat their prices too.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

Black cherry punch - New420guyseeds
Outdoor 2019 it finished late october in the NE0116200607a~3.jpg