New To Growing Indoors

AtmBabie

I Am New to Growing Indoors And Need All the Help I can Get Like Grow tent size, fans, exhaust, seed banks, ect I am starting My Grow On 10/20 and could use all the help i can get.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I Am New to Growing Indoors And Need All the Help I can Get Like Grow tent size, fans, exhaust, seed banks, ect I am starting My Grow On 10/20 and could use all the help i can get.
What do you have to start the grow with now? What size space do you have for tent/tents? Do you plan on having separate areas for veg and bloom? Do you plan on Hydroponics or soil?

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Nobody is going to be able to give you all the information you need unless you give more information. Budget is obviously a huge factor and the type of growing you want to do is another big factor. I would suggest reading the beginners guide over at https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics to get an idea of what you need, and how you want to move forward, and then come back here and ask what we suggest for the actual equipment along with how much you have to spend. It's always best to get the best equipment that you can afford when you start out. Otherwise, you just wind up spending more when you upgrade later.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I would suggest you do a soil grow for your first time.

If you use a good soil, preferably designed for cannabis (they’re out there), your chance of success is way higher because soil is the most forgiving media, and you probably won’t need to bottle feed it or worry about Ph at all.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am all about organic. No bottles unless I fermented something to fill them. I started with Fox Farms soil and nutes with their 3-part basic line.
I started shifting using their organic-ish top dressings and saw great results with less effort. No mixing or pHing, just put a spoonfull or two of the fertilizer around the plant every week or two and water it in. Now I feed bananas to my "flower bin" worms and use those castings... I also started in a closet and now have about 4 tents - and the closet :cool: If you love weed, you'll get into it and it will grow. So start where you think you'll be comfortable spreading out from.

What I am recommending is that middle stage. Easiest for beginners in my opinion. Fox Farms Happy Frog top dressings with whichever canna-soil you get at the best price per pound. There is an "All Purpose" and a "Tomato and Vegetable" which are pretty much interchangable. That's your veg feeding, just get the cheapest of the two. There's a "Fruit and Flower" which is prettu obvious - flowering fertilizer. There are a few others but the only one I might invest in is "Cavern Culture" which has a lot of different stuff in the mix.

The other thing about this is - no equipment except what you need for every grow. Lights and fans. You get cloth pots and they are good for several grows. The soil is re-usable if you are using organic inputs.

Knowing how much space you have would help.