New to forums

Streetpro09

Tester
Hey guys just wanted to say hi. This is my first membership to a forum of this nature. I'm from a pretty small town and don't really have many to conversate with about growing. Most of them do it as a hobby like me but I'm a little more peticular/technical about things. My first grow was DWC scrog and from 5 plants yielded 8oz of flower. Maybe I'll start a journal on my current grow?
Now let's get to how I got here! I have researched on several other forums and found Heisens work.
Found him first at thc farmer. Then realized all his stuff was deleted there which didn't sit well with me. Not that I know him personally but it's principles of the forum.
Then found him on roll it up. And found his YouTube at that point. This was all within the last year or less (probably last 3 months). So I'm sure I still don't understand everything that happened. Glad I found this site and really like the idea of no bias here. Looking forward to improving my growing and learning more!

This was my first/previous grow.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Hey guys just wanted to say hi. This is my first membership to a forum of this nature. I'm from a pretty small town and don't really have many to conversate with about growing. Most of them do it as a hobby like me but I'm a little more peticular/technical about things. My first grow was DWC scrog and from 5 plants yielded 8oz of flower. Maybe I'll start a journal on my current grow?
Now let's get to how I got here! I have researched on several other forums and found Heisens work.
Found him first at thc farmer. Then realized all his stuff was deleted there which didn't sit well with me. Not that I know him personally but it's principles of the forum.
Then found him on roll it up. And found his YouTube at that point. This was all within the last year or less (probably last 3 months). So I'm sure I still don't understand everything that happened. Glad I found this site and really like the idea of no bias here. Looking forward to improving my growing and learning more!

This was my first/previous grow.
View attachment 120
Awesome.. Welcome