New Oracle Organics indoor grow.

Oracle Family Farms

I’m starting this new thread to document my new indoor grow. Lights are qb96v2 from HLG, Soil is custom, and genetics from Cannarado, Phinest, Seed Junky, and Compound Genetics. Some are re runs I’ve selected and running yet again, some from seed, and some selected breeder cuts. I’ll do my beat to document what’s going on. I appreciate any comments and help as well as pointing out what could be done better. I’m also using most of Organics Alive for nutrients. Enjoy the show.

Attachments

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I’m starting this new thread to document my new indoor grow. Lights are qb96v2 from HLG, Soil is custom, and genetics from Cannarado, Phinest, Seed Junky, and Compound Genetics. Some are re runs I’ve selected and running yet again, some from seed, and some selected breeder cuts. I’ll do my beat to document what’s going on. I appreciate any comments and help as well as pointing out what could be done better. I’m also using most of Organics Alive for nutrients. Enjoy the show.
Can't wait 🧐 . I'll be watching

Oracle Family Farms

Man totally slacked on this thread. Ok. Here’s some finished mabye un trimmed lol.

Attachments