New Member From Oregon

Kriznac

Hi everyone, this is the first cannabis forum I have ever joined. Most, if not all, other forums are too full of people demeaning other users for their choice in nutrients, lighting, chosen medium, etc, instead of helping everyone gain more knowledge. That doesn’t seem to be the case here so I figured I would give it a shot.

I have probably around 10 grows under my belt, some successful, some not, but am always trying to get better. I have grown in soil indoors and out, ran RDWC, and am currently running coco for the first time. I have had the best results with the RDWC but am loving coco so far. I will probably start a journal for my current grow soon and look forward to learning from some of the great growers on this site.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Welcome to paradise. We’ve been waiting for you
😚👌💨
Just got my new led hung in the room yesterday. I got to straighten them out a bit and reposition a little but lovin’ my new quantum board blurple combo. this place has been a blessing and has helped my grows x 10. F4407BCE-00F6-4FB2-AC30-0EF23DE55EDB.png416A6B88-C673-4DD9-BA9D-ED247E956F5D.jpeg26E76DBD-98C4-47F1-A0E6-ECBAD017A604.jpeg2B46F306-D413-4182-A227-56F4FA64C8BA.jpeg

D

Deleted member 60

I just hit 12/12 here last week. I'm in 1/2 OF and half Mother Earth coco (70% coco..30% perlite). Unlike some, the straight coco didn't treat me very well years ago when I tried it. Not sure if it was that I used organics, didn't keep it wet enough, etc......but the gnats loved it....

I like the 50/50 mix with the OF in it. Straight coco would likely yield better but I like the OF in there....to buffer and all....and yields aren't my focus these days at all...so no biggie there.