New Hotness

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Overall effect I think might be the most important to me

But It is a lot of hard work and low yielding plants could make some growers feel like it’s not worth it to run that particular strain or pheno. Especially if their growing commercial or for profit. Completely understand you and others wanting those high yielding strains. :)
I've been running banana cake for a long time now it checks all the boxes . It's insane

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I've been running banana cake for a long time now it checks all the boxes . It's insane
i seem to love most banana strains. the ones ive had in the past have been more on the sativa side of things as far as effect goes. i have a couple banana crosses coming up that will hopefully lean towards the indica side of things.

hate artificial banana but love most banana strains
hate black licorice -kobe smells like a 20 gallon drum of black licorice and i cant get enough of it. Weird :)

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Not going for 1 of the Tk crosses. i figure that banana punch they use in the cross came from symbiotic. and im kinda upset with rado right now. i know he has alot going on so im trying to be patient.

sent him a couple emails about the gusher s1s over the past week. he just sends this generic email he must send to all his customers explaining the situation and that we should just send money for our order. Well if your system didnt process the order do we still send money? should I send money for my order? websites still down and no email back so i dont know what to do.

Hopefully hear from him soon

edit: been looking for rados lava cake for awile now.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
i was looking at this! :) there isnt 1 picture i can find of it anywhere tho.

Also i found a couple packs of 707s lava cake which is thin mint x chemdog91 instead of thin mint x grape pie like rados. also hard to find pictures of
I’ll see if I can’t find any. But ya some of these breeders don’t post much. Or in jungle boys case they only post their melts and stuff.