New hlg 65

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So the MAC1 my love has also has that crinkled look. At first i didn't like it but I have come to appreciate its oddness. The funky smell off this pheno is the slap you in your face kind of intense. The frost is so unbelievably thick. It also has the benefit of having such a great high. I also agree it tends to grow more up than out.

yup slower growth. seems to grow taller rather than bushy. #2 has leafs that are oddly shaped. almost a crinkled look. #1 smells in veg. only plant ive ever had that has a smell before flowering. Both have shown sex earlier than most. Mine also prefer it dry and with the ac on the rooms down to 72-75
during the day

btw huge Terry Reid fan everytime i see your name it plays in my head :)
So i love Terry Reid, if you can't tell. I'm a bit young for it but i appreciate all music. Wish i could have seen him live. However, you are the first person to recognize where my handle came from. In fact, my email is set up with Terry Reid as the name for trades and most people now think my name is Terry 😂. My beard worked real well. Lol.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
So the MAC1 my love has also has that crinkled look. At first i didn't like it but I have come to appreciate its oddness. The funky smell off this pheno is the slap you in your face kind of intense. The frost is so unbelievably thick. It also has the benefit of having such a great high. I also agree it tends to grow more up than out.

So i love Terry Reid, if you can't tell. I'm a bit young for it but i appreciate all music. Wish i could have seen him live. However, you are the first person to recognize where my handle came from. In fact, my email is set up with Terry Reid as the name for trades and most people now think my name is Terry 😂. My beard worked real well. Lol.
funny the same here. the crinkled look ive come to enjoy just bc its so different. Hope mine turns out as frosty as yours!! :) #1 you can tell has some grape slurpee in her. shes the taller pheno out of the 2. most of the pics ive looked at tho my #2 looks just like mac1. this pheno also likes to be watered every 5 or 6 days instead of the normal 2 or 3. the taller pheno seems to like to be watered with the rest but #2 stays wet for 3 or more days then continues to pray up until day 6 which is when i was like fuck it i gotta water her its been 6 days

haha im glad i was the 1st one! :) and id be lying if i said Terry didnt make me shed tears now and again. To be treated right and seed of memory are my 2 favorites.

Brave Dreams
That Are Kindled From Ashes
Rise Out Over All The Battle Below
Spread Wings Over All That He Passes
So His Life Can Stay Immortal To His Country

All The Shades Of Green That Fall Beneath This Tree
So Let The Winds Of Change
That Rearrange The Country
Let It Also Sow A Seed Of Memory

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
The HLG65 is a great little light. I run one in the 2.5’ x 2.5’ tent I start all my plants in and they seem to love it.
my little plants are loving it. im really happy with it so far. after seeing how bright it was i was afraid i would burn up my seedlings and small veg plants but @28-32 inch away their perfect