New grower

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Nice! Pretty much any "intentional" seed is going to be better than a bag-seed - so good job on that! Great way to practice! :)
My favorite herb came from a probably 3+ year old bagseed. Didnt clone it and fucked up the reveg though. Very lime green, had that rose/cookie structure to the buds, and it was the most fatigue destroying weed ever. Terps weren't anything special but the high was unbelievable.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I never keep the plants though. Either came from a herm, or some other plant busting a nut. Either way, I hate spending months on something then find it herming or something.
Totaally agree. It was my first legit grow. It better be some special shit for me to consider it now. If I has beans from the same bag then maybe.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
One of my good friends recently gave me hundreds of unknown bag seeds that he’s saved over the last 10-20 years and I have no idea what to do with them. He got in the habit of saving any seeds he found in bud that he really enjoyed and actually stored them properly in a sealed pill bottle. Years ago he put the pill bottle in a box hidden in his basement and completely forgot about them until he randomly found it while cleaning the basement this year. I expected the seeds to look like garbage but a lot of them actually look mature and viable. I just have too many purchased seeds to pop before I think I’ll want to pop any of these mystery seeds.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
One of my good friends recently gave me hundreds of unknown bag seeds that he’s saved over the last 10-20 years and I have no idea what to do with them. He got in the habit of saving any seeds he found in bud that he really enjoyed and actually stored them properly in a sealed pill bottle. Years ago he put the pill bottle in a box hidden in his basement and completely forgot about them until he randomly found it while cleaning the basement this year. I expected the seeds to look like garbage but a lot of them actually look mature and viable. I just have too many purchased seeds to pop before I think I’ll want to pop any of these mystery seeds.
Random window plants🤷🏼‍♂️😂