New experiment: Warrior pots

I ordered a case of Warrior posts and just transplanted into them. I moved up from the 2 gallon pots I normally use for flower to the 3 gallon Warrior pots because I thought the cone in the middle would have me use less dirt. Definitely NOT true lol :cautious:

They still take 3 gallons. It pissed me off at first because I need to use a lot more dirt but if they yield more because of it then I'll change my mind. The cone was a pain in the ass because I'm transplanting from regular pots to the Warrior pots. So I had to make my own "hole" and really had to spread the root ball. They will take a day or 2 to come back but I shouldn't have trouble.

Some pics of the new pots compared to the old ones:

DSCN0703.JPG

DSCN0704.JPG
I snuck a dick pic in this one

DSCN0705.JPG

16 of them still fit in my 4 x 4 nice and snug. I'll let them veg for about a week more then into flower they go. If they work and give me more yield I will switch to the 1 gallon starter Warrior pots so I wont have the cone issue anymore.

Quick update. A few hours after a brutal tranny attacked their root balls they have already recovered. I was mildly amazed. Is it the pots? Was it my savage tearing apart of the root ball while shoving the plant into the cone of the pot not disturbing enough?

Or am I so fucking amazing that females around the world crave for my awesomeness without knowing why? They just know that they need to grow and want my nakedness beside them as they fulfill their destiny and become the blossoming ripe virgins they were destined to be.

Proof that my nakedness turns them on:

dick pic not included

DSCN0706.JPG

DSCN0707.JPG

Such is the way of the female plant around me. They can't resist. Human females, on the other hand, run very fast away from me. Bitches! You can run but you can't hide :devilish:

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Cool pot design. It appears the largest available one is 5 gallons. I suppose you could mimic this effect with a larger pot by cutting out a hole in the bottom so that you could invert a net pot into the hole and secure it with some screws. Thanks for posting this, and good luck with the girls - they look pretty happy!

Cool pot design. It appears the largest available one is 5 gallons. I suppose you could mimic this effect with a larger pot by cutting out a hole in the bottom so that you could invert a net pot into the hole and secure it with some screws. Thanks for posting this, and good luck with the girls - they look pretty happy!
I believe these things are making a difference already. Very fast recovery from a brutal transplant. I'm really amazed how fast they came back. A problem I foresee tho is that you need to start in the 1 gallon warrior pots first so they dont have to be ripped apart so much to fit on that cone. The pots are not very expensive tho. They are made to last a very long time.

Only time will tell with these new pots. I kept 1 to 2 extra colas on these because of the extra gallon of dirt. If they yield even 1/4 oz extra a piece that's 4 ounces extra a tent. Well worth it if it works out that way.

Dis39

Really Active Member
Interesting results, Id like to see more, Ive been exploring a few different options for a few years, fertilpots, them cowpots, and now Rain Science Clone Cones. 2 weeks in the cones the onto the 3gal Radicle Bags. Id like to find the lowest impact way to sex autos prior to final pot. Ive never hears of warrior pots, and now Im curious.
DSC_0280~2.JPG

Dis39

Really Active Member
@Dis39 have you changed your name? Thanks for posting. I will keep this updated because I really think these pots have a future.

The girls look great this morning. All leaves standing up praying. 5 more days in veg and then off to the flower room :alien:
Nope, same name same guy, maybe a variation - its just Dis on "the other" site. Gardens looking great, cant wait to see it fill out!