New batch of beans that need testing...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
The fire gmt cross turned out to be as expected, lol. Exquisite, cannasuer grade bud. Og structure, so no yield, but a creamy, rich og coating taste with slight master kush on the backend. Frosty as fuck and that wild taste and smell, pulled two last week, the other two tomorrow. Tall, beanpole, but beauts. Kinda plant not for production, more for head. Gonna set the gg4 cross back for a few rounds. Thanks to KMOG for opportunity. Def see why fire og is so rare. And coveted. Someone may train and mess with em to pull more yield, I didn't top, just let go. One I broke stem bending over, and it just healed and grew like a dog's hind leg

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
Anyone interested get at me. 10 packs of each except the tahoe are 6s and there aren’t many of those going out.

Dad on all crosses except the pck is a gmt f3.

Gmt = Tahoe x master kush bx Tahoe > f3 > ox chemdd > f3

Crosses available are:
Wedding Cake x GMT
Fire OG x GMT
Larry OG x GMT
GG4 x GMT
GSC(thin mint) x GMT
FL OG x GMT
GMT F5
Tahoe x GMT

Random other cross:

Krumpets F2 x PCK IBL

I would like entire packs run, when you finish them out and provide documentation, I’ll send another pack of your choice. These aren’t free beans, only message if you have space/can show you are capable of journaling/finishing plants.
It's a hard thing to find reliable valuable testers that show proper documentation and have a proper set up to properly test seed

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's a hard thing to find reliable valuable testers that show proper documentation and have a proper set up to properly test seed
*pre-edit* : random stoner ramblings but there's a point somewhere... 🥴 🤪

I noticed the fall harvest "testers needed" threads popping. It kind of amazes me that more people don't jump on it. But then - I'm not either and I got to thinking about it.

Some people don't have the room to do anthing but what they are already doing. You are giving away free stuff, but except for the newb growers that would love to get a pack of beans free, we all have an assortment ready to go next drop - and probably many drops after that.

I personally only have room to be at the beck and call of one chucker and still run an extra plant or three for myself from other sources. If I drop a whole pack, that is my grow - and I prefer variety. I am just growing for me and the close fam - and don't really want a pound of any single strain. But I am growing on a rotation and if I like it i'll drop more and find another girl when the jar gets low. It's a good trade-off. He knows he can send me whatever he needs run. and it'll get wet pronto - but he doesn't abuse that, or digs that I like growing a bunch of different strains. So I am running a bunch of different stuff - but it is mostly from him and a few of his buddies. That said, at this point if he needed me to fill the tents with something I wouldn't/couldn't refuse. I was a newb grower - and the dude that gave me free beans also taught me how to grow them well. So the investment in time was actually better than the beans - and it built a long term tester.

Anyway - lots of nuggets in there, but I think that asking people to drop a pack might be a sticking point. Whether for space, variety concerns, or even legal plant limits. Good luck to you both.

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
Oh, I actually wasn’t trolling or joking but ok 👌 your shit looks good tho good luck.
I was just saying that in general I had some hilarious replies to.my post and I'm sorry if I offended you in any way my friend, I would send you some gear wether you want to try it out or even just throw it outdoors. Thing is you'll be getting the killer and would be wise to take cuts 😀

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
*pre-edit* : random stoner ramblings but there's a point somewhere... 🥴 🤪

I noticed the fall harvest "testers needed" threads popping. It kind of amazes me that more people don't jump on it. But then - I'm not either and I got to thinking about it.

Some people don't have the room to do anthing but what they are already doing. You are giving away free stuff, but except for the newb growers that would love to get a pack of beans free, we all have an assortment ready to go next drop - and probably many drops after that.

I personally only have room to be at the beck and call of one chucker and still run an extra plant or three for myself from other sources. If I drop a whole pack, that is my grow - and I prefer variety. I am just growing for me and the close fam - and don't really want a pound of any single strain. But I am growing on a rotation and if I like it i'll drop more and find another girl when the jar gets low. It's a good trade-off. He knows he can send me whatever he needs run. and it'll get wet pronto - but he doesn't abuse that, or digs that I like growing a bunch of different strains. So I am running a bunch of different stuff - but it is mostly from him and a few of his buddies. That said, at this point if he needed me to fill the tents with something I wouldn't/couldn't refuse. I was a newb grower - and the dude that gave me free beans also taught me how to grow them well. So the investment in time was actually better than the beans - and it built a long term tester.

Anyway - lots of nuggets in there, but I think that asking people to drop a pack might be a sticking point. Whether for space, variety concerns, or even legal plant limits. Good luck to you both.
You have some good points there h.a.f but we at our collective have been cultivating and breeding fine cannabis for over 20 years and totally understand the plant count and space constraints one could have but then one could be in the wrong place clicking on a testers needed thread ... we are in need of testers to test varieties that we dont have space or time for . We've been using testers for 10 years of that time and have always went about it in the same way . We have legal flower to produce. We only produce flower from our own in house varieties . These varieties need to be tested . Batch testing is expensive and if a seed variety isnt homogenized when we thought it was , well that could be disastrous to the bottom line when growing fine cannabis at scale

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But if you had 5
You have some good points there h.a.f but we at our collective have been cultivating and breeding fine cannabis for over 20 years and totally understand the plant count and space constraints one could have but then one could be in the wrong place clicking on a testers needed thread ... we are in need of testers to test varieties that we dont have space or time for . We've been using testers for 10 years of that time and have always went about it in the same way . We have legal flower to produce. We only produce flower from our own in house varieties . These varieties need to be tested . Batch testing is expensive and if a seed variety isnt homogenized when we thought it was , well that could be disastrous to the bottom line when growing fine cannabis at scale
I dig all that, and kudos. I figure you're more likely to find someone that can dedicate a few square feet of floor space - if you are wanting a semi-experienced grower. My point was that maybe a strategy could be to claim that floor space as yours - it'll grow - it always does.