New AC Infinity LED Lights

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Really nice looking fit and finish on those and I bet Spider Farmer just raised an eyebrow... And oh by the by TFC did Infinity ever make your tent situation right?
I can't remember who that was who had the AC Infinity tent issue, but I believe they sent him out a new tent (minus the frame) to make it right. I haven't had any issues with the 2x4 tent I got from them.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
First thing I noticed - Nice little light source right there in the tent ready for you to fuck it up when you forget to click it off because you didn't see it because the light was on...
Are you talking about the display? If so, then I'd be willing to bet it times out and turns off after a specified amount of time of button inactivity...or it could just turn off completely when the light turns off. I know I can set the display for my AC infinity fans to dim down when I'm not adjusting things so I'd be shocked if they didn't do the same with the light controller.

Edit: I also just noticed this in the description "Controllers can be detached to be mounted remotely and are built with extension ports to provide programming to additional LED grow lights. "

So I think I'm going to give the IONGRID S44 a shot as soon as it drops. Say TFC, do you think it is worth the extra 40$ to get a light with the more robust "T" controller instead of the "S?" And do you think waking/putting to bed your plants slowly really helps at all?
S44.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So I think I'm going to give the IONGRID S44 a shot as soon as it drops. Say TFC, do you think it is worth the extra 40$ to get a light with the more robust "T" controller instead of the "S?" And do you think waking/putting to bed your plants slowly really helps at all?
View attachment 100425
I don't know if the gradual dimming and raising of the intensity makes any difference but I would personally go with the higher end controller. Their budget controllers always seem to be missing something that you'll want and their top controllers are usually easier to setup.