Needing some insight on some strains available in the U.S.

Lady Zandra

Hey all!
Sorry I haven't been around...Draig (Hubby) had a stroke. Lots of Physical, occupational and speech therapy...lots of meds... so quite overwhelmed lately...
and he has been unable to do much online.

We are trying to grow better Meds for him, but our breeding is at somewhat of a standstill...

We now need to 'tame' some of our Sativas...
Been working with Chocolate Thai and our own 1980's strain that we call 'Wanda' (long story) who takes over 120 days...

We are looking for a Landrace Indica-- Iranian, Indian, Hindu....etc.

We really do not want to work with any crosses-- but NO CLUE where to find land-race Genetics in the U.S...
We unfortunately have lost all our contacts/connections over the years...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!! :)

Draig

Just to be clear I'm looking looking to buy. Hoping to get a deal for 420. But if someone wants to trade we do have some interesting but mostly old school genetics to trade. I just need a lower thc higher cbd strains or mix pure cbd strain with high Indica strain without crossing, if that makes sense.. Until we can breed what I need. Something that doesn't raise my heart rate too high. Usually a moderate to high potency Indica is fine. We do have some 88 G13 x Hash Plant but would like either Pakistani citral.. Hindu Kush. Just don't want to resort to European genetics or market. I've checked out Hazeman at DC he has HK F2 Also GLG Pacific, Greenpoint, Ilgm.. etc.. No luck. Anyway thanks for listening,
any input would be appreciated.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I would say that if you are going for specifics in pain management, landrace might not be the ticket. Some of the stuff that has been specifically bred for certain traits is more available now than then. If you have the space, it might be worth trying a few. Some powerful meds out there, but also some that are high in CBD with little buzz, or high in THC and CBD which has a completely different feel from a straight "face-punch" indica.

I'm not trying to sell beans either LOL

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Just to be clear I'm looking looking to buy. Hoping to get a deal for 420. But if someone wants to trade we do have some interesting but mostly old school genetics to trade. I just need a lower thc higher cbd strains or mix pure cbd strain with high Indica strain without crossing, if that makes sense.. Until we can breed what I need. Something that doesn't raise my heart rate too high. Usually a moderate to high potency Indica is fine. We do have some 88 G13 x Hash Plant but would like either Pakistani citral.. Hindu Kush. Just don't want to resort to European genetics or market. I've checked out Hazeman at DC he has HK F2 Also GLG Pacific, Greenpoint, Ilgm.. etc.. No luck. Anyway thanks for listening,
any input would be appreciated.
I just came across this thread and feel I should share my experience with growing pain meds.
I know your not looking for a cross but...
I agree with HAF that there are better strains bred today for what your looking for.
My ex wifes son has MS and was having a hard time with life because of his tremors at the time.
I was making RSO from different plants I was growing trying to find the right one.
Then I came across Cannaventures Half&Half which is a Harlequin/Cookie Wreck mix, beautiful plant.
This was a huge game changer for Zach as well as a couple other friends I knew, and me with my issues.
For me the smoke was kinda weak, not a big CBD fan personally. But the RSO was the best I've ever made by far.
Though they are fems I have a few seeds left in the fridge if you'd like to try them.
_DSC3747.JPG_DSC3749.JPG