Need some advice

Sm0key42o

Rust spots show the start of it...need a little more info on the grow. Leaves will change in flower too. Damaged leaves wont recover also even if the problem is fixed.
Its a outdoor grow havent been giving her to many nutes just started giving her foop organic biosciences nutes thought she maybe under fed i started after i noticed the leaves turning light color it started at the lower part of the plant and went up mostly the bigger fan leaves none on the bud sites or around them. Been giving her mostly water and occasionally small amounts of nutes 5gal bucket i think its some kind of deficiency none of the others are doing it. The soil is an organic mix with some promix added.1979 maui wowie aka (cherrybomb) swami organic seeds.

Last edited:
Probabl
Its a outdoor grow havent been giving her to many nutes just started giving her foop organic biosciences nutes thought she maybe under fed i started after i noticed the leaves turning light color it started at the lower part of the plant and went up mostly the bigger fan leaves none on the bud sites or around them. Been giving her mostly water and occasionally small amounts of nutes 5gal bucket i think its some kind of deficiency none of the others are doing it. The soil is an organic mix with some promix added.1979 maui wowie aka (cherrybomb) swami organic seeds.
Feed her then...bloom nutes too.

D

Deleted member 60

Just a guess......but maybe the pH is a bit too low and you are seeing the first signs of lock out/a small bit of lockout? I'm not a fan of that medium for that reason. Peat is seriously acidic....and like coco and salt....varies from batch to batch from my exposure to it. I see some guys rockin it but that was one medium that simply gave me Hell. I see the spots....but I see the green color variations more. Could be ferts/lack of...but if it's out of the zone of absorption...no/very little N will hit it's mark. Can't say for sure. You could try a foliar feed/spray. If they are having a hard time down below they may accept a bit up top. Kinda grabbin at straws here without knowing the pH/etc.

But..it could also be genetics. I have a plant outside that has weird dots I can't remember seeing before....and very slow bud development. I'm not chasing pH/etc.... or worried...so I';m letting it go and figure she will just take far longer to finish/that it's her problem..not something I did. She's the only offender....everyone fed the same/same medium/etc. As they say "Shit Happens".

Good luck!