• Tgl star 60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lumatek attis 300

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Spiderfarms se 3000

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Diskokobaja

Some of you know that I have been busted. All is gone so, I have to start from scratch..
My biggest problem are lights. I had cree/citizen 2 bar fixtures at 200w each, plus 2x sanlight q4w leds.. Pigs took it all..

Now I dont know what to do.
Due to. Laws I wont be planting more than 4 girls(still ilegal but you might get easier by the cops judge, believeing its for personal Use) , so lets say my old 1m2 would be ideal for that. They didnt took that. 😬😬
I would like to stay as much is possible under 350watts.. In case they are tracking my el bill..

I was planning to start with 2 single cree cobs 3590 at 55w each. And later buy 2 more, so I have 55w per plant..

But I also found this two. Options

Or

I like attis little bit more due that metal cord that puts together two hannging spots in one. So for hanging whole light I need to adjust just 2 hanging points, vs 4 at spiderfarm..

Please dont suggest me qb boards, or snything outside europe..

Some of you know that I have been busted. All is gone so, I have to start from scratch..
My biggest problem are lights. I had cree/citizen 2 bar fixtures at 200w each, plus 2x sanlight q4w leds.. Pigs took it all..

Now I dont know what to do.
Due to. Laws I wont be planting more than 4 girls(still ilegal but you might get easier by the cops judge, believeing its for personal Use) , so lets say my old 1m2 would be ideal for that. They didnt took that. 😬😬
I would like to stay as much is possible under 350watts.. In case they are tracking my el bill..

I was planning to start with 2 single cree cobs 3590 at 55w each. And later buy 2 more, so I have 55w per plant..

But I also found this two. Options

Or

I like attis little bit more due that metal cord that puts together two hannging spots in one. So for hanging whole light I need to adjust just 2 hanging points, vs 4 at spiderfarm..

Please dont suggest me qb boards, or snything outside europe..
I like the look of the Attis(cool lighted squares!) but I think I would pick the Spider Farmer SE3000. And I am pretty sure they come with a couple bridal cables so you could run only 2 ratchet straps instead of 4.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I found this also.. And I'm heavy leaning to this

Same led as spider, but even cheaper. It's 303 euros free shiping. I saw few reviews praising it. It has bridgelux bins, and some osram also..
I would go with Spider over Mars Hydro. Mars has extremely shady practices and a large number of their positive reviews were paid for in the form of discounts and free equipment. They literally give their lights away on multiple forums, and every social media platform, on pretty much a weekly basis. They are all about pushing their boxes out the door, and giving shit to people in return for positive reviews, and I've seen a lot of posts on forums and reddit where entire banks of LEDs just stop working on their lights.

Diskokobaja

People from spider farm turned out to be lretty idiotic.. They dont ship to my country from europe {we are full members since2016 of europian union}, although they have warehouse in europe.. Business model aside, mars csnt be bad light. And due to bridgelux bins its cheapest..

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
People from spider farm turned out to be lretty idiotic.. They dont ship to my country from europe {we are full members since2016 of europian union}, although they have warehouse in europe.. Business model aside, mars csnt be bad light. And due to bridgelux bins its cheapest..
Thats too bad

Diskokobaja

I mean , I need to trust company that view my country as 3rd world country?
So you can ship from German warehouse to Germany but you cant to croatia?
Let me just say that mars hydro ships from eu to my country.. And its 40e cheaper.
Plus i found 8% discount code,
I hope it will not be shitty light. Althou I still thinking about 2 cree 3590 led..