NCA outdoor - ready to cut down???

caligrown

If you didn't chop yet take a pic (no flash) of a top bud, middle bud, and lower bud then zoom in and check the level of milky trichomes on each. If they are all similar then she's pretty much ready.

Beautiful plant vato
I have tried looking at the trichomes with a loop but it’s deceiving….one year I saw amber ones but they were on the leaves more then the center of the bud. I chopped it down that year early (pretty sure). Anyway I have a hard time seeing the inside ones so now just kinda go by the plant. It’s coming down b4 Halloween. Cheers!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have tried looking at the trichomes with a loop but it’s deceiving….one year I saw amber ones but they were on the leaves more then the center of the bud. I chopped it down that year early (pretty sure). Anyway I have a hard time seeing the inside ones so now just kinda go by the plant. It’s coming down b4 Halloween. Cheers!
If it's a big plant, snag-a-nug. No great loss if it helps get the rest of the plant right. Bring it into a better environment and get a more stable look at the resin glands without trying to hold a loupe to a moving plant ;) My old eyes can't do it.

You can also take a bunch of macro photos and some will have the right parts in focus.