N.J. votes to go legal soon

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Anyone been follow NJ legalization news?
With there proposal, you will not even be able to grow your own! Stupid...

Anti's are also pointing at CO as being worse off after going legal.

[/URL]
Stupidity at its finest. People already have access to a substance that is actually killing people every day and can be bought at walmart. Alcohol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Greeeeeeaaatttt!!! The goes my forever home, having a secret entrance, behind my bookcase, in the library extension, of the cigar bar, of my fully finished basement with 10 ft ceilings.....who remembers that game!?!? It was terp! In the library with the candlestick!!
Man am I off topic.
Ya figured it wasnt gonna include growing. Wah WA waaaaa

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You think the great Mario Cuomo's son would let u grow your own!! Oh wait thats NY. Shiiittt. The dudes got a fucking bridge to the greatest city in the country named after him!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Did a sleep lab last night...sleep apnea.
While in the hospital the nurse says I noticed in ur charts that I use medical.... If U dont wanna discuss it fine.
I'm like ok
Shes like I'm from SoCal I'm cool
And we procred to talk about the seizure and inflammatory benefits of both cbd and thc.
She was very interested in prescribing. A 50 SOMETHING NURSE! GOT RUPPED OFF ONLINE.
Its a scam. They sold her 30ml with 30ml of cbd. 30 mg is one dose and they led her to believe it was a months worth.
Even professionals Will pull the lever behind closed doors. U watch all these children of the 70s vote YES

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
my gal alice makes the oil at 1050mg and the paste is that much or more, lol. The gummies are only like 10 or 15. and she's made some rubs or a few, but many are claiming at bedtime, to put between toes? I hadn't heard or tried that one. But yea, I'd come more near to buying cbd oil off someone on the forums or from a reference of such. aliceCBD.com

Also, I notice that that's an oped more or less, so that's just that gals opinion. I dont' know how anyone could mouth CO right now, they are the leader, seems like. Cali black market in news everyday, OR dropped med numbers, etc. jmho

Highsince76

Super Active Member
I also heard CO is one the better states with the way there laws are wrote up. MI didn't sound to bad from what I read.
OH medical is a joke.
I thought Nevada had there shit together till I read this yesterday.

"As party of the passing of Question 2, growing at home will be banned within 25 miles of any dispensary, effectively blocking most of the population of Nevada from growing their own flower."

shimz

vapest
Michigan is starting to make rules about the new "cannabis micro business" class of grower. This way you don't have to have millions in the bank to participate in the recreational green rush. Seems to make more sense than locking out nearly everyone who had been providing medicine for years.

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
Michigan is starting to make rules about the new "cannabis micro business" class of grower. This way you don't have to have millions in the bank to participate in the recreational green rush. Seems to make more sense than locking out nearly everyone who had been providing medicine for years.
Easier said than done eh..since complete legislation up here in the great white north it's been nothing but smoke and mirrors and a shit show for the micro prospects and community as a whole .Big industrial posion swagg factories run by the very people who once wanted to jail you but now want your hard earned dollars, doing there best trying to keep the little guy down afraid of legitimate competition with a far superior product. Really imo legalization has been a downfall for community. A crying shame really.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Unfortunately, legalization in a lot of states is not turning out like we hoped or wanted.

Bad legislation and letting big money investors and corporations buy there way in and control the market.
There's states that went legal, and that are trying to go legal, that you can't or won't be able to grow your own. That's just wrong.

"You have to buy your smoke from our 50 qualified dispeneries, (who sucked our dicks and gave us $$$$).
And they will get there inventory from our list of 7 pre-approved growers.(who have been in bed with us and donated thousands for the right)"

Hopefully gets better, but I have my doubts.

D

Deleted member 60

Got mixed feelings on the CO laws. It screwed the pooch for us small guys....there's not much money in the game anymore and it's 100% illegal...as it always was,....to sling weight.....but you rarely hear of weed related busts/incidents now here unless it's folks conspiring/mailing large quantities out of state/etc.

Make it while you can cus things will change radically when they open the stores up.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Sounds like MI dispensaries are getting to much competition from black market and are complaining.
Maybe if they weren't dragging there feet on getting recreational going, it wouldn't be such a problem.