Mystery Seeds from China???

Alright.....which one of you breeders is trying to make crosses? 🤔 🤔:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
With all the tensions this is mega sketchy. I hope it's just a commerce thing but you get people off their toes and send the second wave with the actual agent in it. Corona will be the news of yesterday and all of the US will be shitting so much blood it will make a new river to Mexico. Anyway smoke weed everyday.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
With all the tensions this is mega sketchy. I hope it's just a commerce thing but you get people off their toes and send the second wave with the actual agent in it. Corona will be the news of yesterday and all of the US will be shitting so much blood it will make a new river to Mexico. Anyway smoke weed everyday.
I’ve thought something about this seed thing is sketchy, too. If it’s a commerce rating scam then why even send seeds when they can send an empty envelope with a folded piece of paper inside? The one thing that scares me, but is probably far fetched, is what if they are genetically engineered seeds that have been designed to render the seeds of the plants they pollinate infertile? On a mass scale that would be even more devastating than lacing the seeds with a virus.