Mycotek GG4IBL

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well finished our 2 GG4 IBL females this week, we started 3 plants 2 fems. no need to comment on the male it died, the two females were both nice plants one tall pheno one short tight and frosty. I actually used yo yo's to pull the branches of the short and tight one down and ended with good buds all the way down and a plant wider than tall.
The tall large one started fast just blew up a great plant then along with an oil slick they started misbehaving. They seemed to spontaneously start going back into veg while in the bud tent. dropped back to one leaf from typical looking leaves, buds kept growing but airy, checked timers on main lights and UV's all seemed to be working right used the same nuits as the other two plants but they got worse and worse.
Well replaced both digital timers flushed the plant a couple of times lightened the nuits a bit and she kept growing. Took a couple of weeks longer than usual but as you can see she packed on the weight at the end and ended up with a huge harvest. All the buds had blunt like noses but huge calyx's and dense.
I took 3 clones off the big one all looking great with a large stature so still don't really understand but will say the plants and genetics are strong and I am sure it was operator error.

Short pheno
GG4 IBL 2-1.jpg
GG4 IBL 2-2.jpg
GG4 IBL 2-3.jpg
Tall pheno
GG4 IBL.jpg
GG4 IBL 1.jpg
GG4 IBL 2.jpg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well we are still rocking our GG4 IBL cut we kept quite awhile ago, this was probably the best run as I guess we finally got it dialed in a bit. Super super frosty and could not ask for better quantity or quality. Each main branch had fist sized cola's on all the side branches just branch after branch super stacked. She was so greasy scissors did not last long and I actually had to change gloves after loading first level of the drying rack. She can be a bit long in rooting when cloned but really nice plant. 9 weeks to the day

a couple lights on a couple flash picts

GG4.jpg

GG4 3.jpg

GG4 1.jpg

GG4 2.jpg

650 watts of Timber cobs
TPS ONE nuits
Promix CC
2X Solarcure UV

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Well we are still rocking our GG4 IBL cut we kept quite awhile ago, this was probably the best run as I guess we finally got it dialed in a bit. Super super frosty and could not ask for better quantity or quality. Each main branch had fist sized cola's on all the side branches just branch after branch super stacked. She was so greasy scissors did not last long and I actually had to change gloves after loading first level of the drying rack. She can be a bit long in rooting when cloned but really nice plant. 9 weeks to the day

a couple lights on a couple flash picts

View attachment 75275

View attachment 75276

View attachment 75277

View attachment 75278

650 watts of Timber cobs
TPS ONE nuits
Promix CC
2X Solarcure UV
plants look great! that 1 at the top is super frosty!! nice work! 🔥 :ROFLMAO:

plan on grabbing a pack from myco on the next drop.yesterday on ig he said ibl seeds are about 3 weeks out

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for the kind words. I have been quite pleased with this pheno. I had a short pheno in my first run and this cut which was taller so I kept it and have been running since. Always a heavy yielder.

I saw where he was about ready to drop some new IBL. I also have some MF Pie of his to run
I am going to get a few of his pepper seeds for next spring.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Thanks for the kind words. I have been quite pleased with this pheno. I had a short pheno in my first run and this cut which was taller so I kept it and have been running since. Always a heavy yielder.

I saw where he was about ready to drop some new IBL. I also have some MF Pie of his to run
I am going to get a few of his pepper seeds for next spring.
his mfer pie looked really good to!

i saw he was baggin up packs of pepper seeds today. hes always trying to get someone to eat 1 of those apocalypse scorpion peppers lol

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well still rocking these clones of GG4 IBL. I seem to get these dialed in a bit more each time. These are large heavy yielding plants that are floppy and need to stake then put in a back corner of a tent and leave until done. Very loud very sticky with large fist sized buds at the ends of each decent sized branch with double fist sized for top colas. Leaves dont turn toward purple much but the buds turn a beautiful lavender to purple with frost frost frost. Feed every two days and wait until late for any bloom boosters and she kicks butt. Took up 2 1/2 levels in the drying rack.

GG4 IBL 1.jpg

GG4 IBL.jpg

GG4 IBL 2.jpg

GG4 IBL 3.jpg

2X 325 watt rspecs
2X solarcure UV
TPS one nuits
Promix coco