My notebook

Rollinbutch

I’m horrible at taking notes but for some reason I can keep a journal updated enough for record keeping. This will be my log book for my own reference, anyone who wants to join in is more than welcome. I just started a new run all heisen gear. 6 gmo cake and 6 dubstep just went in paper towel I will update when I have more going on.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
nice hows the stretch
When I flipped, the Dubsteps were 10.5 and 13 inches and the GMO Cakes were 11and 12 inches.

Two weeks later the Dubsteps were 21 and 22.5 inches and the GMO Cakes were 21 and 22 inches.

Make sure you check all of them really good since I found balls on seven out of eight plants. I picked them off, waited 4 days went over them again and picked off a few more. I’ll check them over again at least once maybe twice. Hopefully I won’t find anymore.

Rollinbutch

When I flipped, the Dubsteps were 10.5 and 13 inches and the GMO Cakes were 11and 12 inches.

Two weeks later the Dubsteps were 21 and 22.5 inches and the GMO Cakes were 21 and 22 inches.

Make sure you check all of them really good since I found balls on seven out of eight plants. I picked them off, waited 4 days went over them again and picked off a few more. I’ll check them over again at least once maybe twice. Hopefully I won’t find anymore.
cool thanks man. i always keep an eye on fems, especially these newer polyhybrids. but ill keep a closer eye on these. not too bad on the stretch. everyone talking about heisenbeans being super stretchers.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
cool thanks man. i always keep an eye on fems, especially these newer polyhybrids. but ill keep a closer eye on these. not too bad on the stretch. everyone talking about heisenbeans being super stretchers.
And they’re still stretching in the third week of 12/12.