My latest stuff

Your stuff is always dialed...👍
Really healthy!
Is your lemon og haze Ethos gear?
Been thinking about getting that strain.
Yes, the Haze is from Ethos. As well as 8 other strains from them that are going on right now. I'll post some pics later of the Citradelic, Crescendo, Lemon Candy OG and 10th Planet.

The Haze was a pack of 17 regs that I put in paper towels with 21 other seeds. 19 seeds died. I lost all 3 Goji OG from Blimburn, 2 Cookie and Cream, 1 Gorilla Glue, 3 Lemon Skunk, 2 Skywalker Kush and 8 Lemon OG/Haze seeds. 50% total seed loss. I never in my life lost so many seeds with my paper towel method.

I lost a lot of $$$ with those seeds and I was worried I would get no females from the Haze. But lo and behold I am 5 for 5 females so far with the Haze with 4 more waiting to be sexed yet out of the 9 that survived. I am shocked that I got so many but happy at the same time :)

I have always used Publix recycled paper towels in the past with 99% of my seeds making it all the way. This time I only had Brawny paper towels and I found out their is all kinds of chemicals in these towels from a CR report. So I said fuck paper towels and switched to water in a cup method with a drop of h2o2 as per the method Ethos says to use on their packs.

100% pop rate so far. 76 out of 76 seeds have made it since I switched a month ago. Here are the Girl Crush, The Spice, Mandarin Cookies and Planet of the Grapes babies.

Girl Crush and The Spice from left to right

DSCN1394.JPG

Mandarin Cookies and Planet of the Grapes left to right

DSCN1393.JPG

I have 20 more seeds of Lilac Diesel and Grandpa's Stash babies in my night time tent. Pics of those later.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Things moving fast here. Almost ready to transplant the first flower tent. Everything topped now.

First row is all Lemon OG/Haze
Second row from left to right is Lemon OG/Haze, two 10th Planet and 1 Crescendo
Third row from left to right is Lemon Skunk, Cookies and cream, and 2 Gorilla Glue
Back row all Skywalker Kush

View attachment 129244

Flower tent #2 needs another week yet before topping.

Left row front to back is Lemon OG/Haze and 4 Crescendo
Left middle row is all Lemon Candy OG
Right middle row is all Citradelic Sunset
Right row 2 Lemon OG/Haze and three 10th Planet

View attachment 129245

Future flower tent #3 getting going.

The 2 left rows are all Lilac Diesel
The 2 right rows are Grandpa's Stash

View attachment 129246

Future 4th and 5th flower tents.

Girl Crush and The Spice in the trays on the right
Mandarin Cookies and Planet of the Grapes on the left

View attachment 129247

Some SFG finishing up nicely

View attachment 129248View attachment 129250
Beautiful garden Hotwired!
That's how it's done.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
@Hotwired how are the Lilac Diesel plants coming along?

I got my auto version in a jar curing and it smells fantastic. It almost doesn't smell like weed, it's a very sweet and floral aroma like a sour apple jolly rancher and rose petals. I have yet to taste it on it's own but I will report back.

If it tastes good and the effects are nice I will be definitely be playing with it in the future.

@Hotwired how are the Lilac Diesel plants coming along?

I got my auto version in a jar curing and it smells fantastic. It almost doesn't smell like weed, it's a very sweet and floral aroma like a sour apple jolly rancher and rose petals. I have yet to taste it on it's own but I will report back.

If it tastes good and the effects are nice I will be definitely be playing with it in the future.
All 10 had a problem in veg with overfeed. Took me 2 weeks to coax them back to health. They seem very sensitive but grow like wildfire when healthy. I still need to give them 2 or 3 weeks more in veg to make sure they are strong. Won't know how they flower for a few months yet.

They throttled me because they don't like my politics lol

Oh well, their loss.
I made a few accounts after Hotwired was banned. They got my v256.420 account so I now post under another account. This time I didn't tell anyone about the names of my accounts. Lots of rats around there..................and they come here to get info as well.

Easy to bypass Sunni's bullshit. Clear your cache before making an account and use a vpn.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I made a few accounts after Hotwired was banned. They got my v256.420 account so I now post under another account. This time I didn't tell anyone about the names of my accounts. Lots of rats around there..................and they come here to get info as well.

Easy to bypass Sunni's bullshit. Clear your cache before making an account and use a vpn.
I don't need to go there for anything. They and every forum I participate in need to understand that I bring high value content wherever I go and that I insist on freedom of expression. I don't threaten anyone or dox them (like has been done to me there) but I say things about topics both in and out of the grow room that others might not always like to hear. Too bad; they're just words. Feel free to disagree and may the best ideas win!

But it is funny that Trollitup has to resort to throttling people whose views they don't like, LOL

One could say they're just following the neoliberal model of censorship of wrongthink that Silicon Valley practices... While still insisting we live in a country that values freedom of expression!