My Current Breeding Stable

NoleKsum

Hi there friends, here's a list of my current genetic portfolio. Just a quick post to get started. I'll continue to build this out as time goes on and keep you updated.

Landrace - Pure Heirlooms I keep an ongoing library of
Malawi
Chiang Mai Thai
Pakistani/Afgani (hand plucked from the border in Khaiber Pass)
Durban - Currently have worked through every major breeders stock of this and not impressed. Stopping work until able to locate true South African heirlooms.

Houseblends -
Sativa - Ongoing work that focuses on high THCV content with a purely cerebral, creative, energizing, and social enhancing experience. Intentionally designed to make with social engagement easier and more fun. Terpenes profile exhibits unusual content of cedrene, ocimene, linalool, and limonene. Imagine sandalwood, lavender, and citrus. Very invigorating even just to smell.

Indica - Ongoing work that focuses on medical aspects such as pain management, muscle relaxation, and sleep aid. Terpenes profile mainly exhibits myrcene, terpinolene, pinene, beta caryophyllene, and camphene. Imagine sweet fruit, floral, with a hint of pine and pepper. It's also purple, which is fun.