My Breeding Projects....

In the pictures below are my current plants in veg.

List is as follows:

2- Peanut Butter and Jelly by Well Grown Seeds
3- Paradise Diesel by County Line Genetics
1- Crotch Rocket by Lit Farms
1- Annaphylaxsis by Mass Medical/Thug Pug
2- Party On by Jinxproof
2- Vixen by Jinxproof
2- Main Event by Jinxproof
1- Ice Cream Candy by In House (re-veg)

*Note* The white on the leaves is a calcium spray I use from time to time.

1726754335400.png

1726754379254.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks. I dont have the best of luck with revegs unfortunately. No big deal but sucks when you let one slip through your fingers because you didnt take cuts lol.
Actually taking a cut and re-vegging that instead of trying to re-veg the whole plant seemsto work well. The earlier in flower you can take it the less time re-veg will take, but it's a lot easier to just watch for roots like on any clone. You also get multiple shots at it.

I used that trick for cloning regs so I didn't have to clone males. After they showed sex then I took clones of girls. By the time they made it out of solo-cups I was smoking the mom.

Actually taking a cut and re-vegging that instead of trying to re-veg the whole plant seemsto work well. The earlier in flower you can take it the less time re-veg will take, but it's a lot easier to just watch for roots like on any clone. You also get multiple shots at it.

I used that trick for cloning regs so I didn't have to clone males. After they showed sex then I took clones of girls. By the time they made it out of solo-cups I was smoking the mom.
I normally take cuts of everything I flower. Also, I tend to veg long enough that they show their sex even before getting them to flower. However........a few weeks back, I took a cut in without sending it to quarantine. ( Something I normally do to )....well this one time I didn't do that, I paid dearly. I didn't know the cut came contaminated with mites and I had to literally scrap 3 tents and two 4 x 8's closets worth of plants. Learning lesson for sure. As I get the ball rolling here and get used to journaling again...I will be dropping massive amounts of seeds and using tricks of the trade like you mentioned above. I am a tester and a (new breeder) for a pretty nice sized seed company. In time, I am sure the members here will have some fun with that.

Another week or two and she will be finished up. 9 Lb Hammer by Jinxproof. I hunted 4-5 packs for this pheno. Long flowerer but grows extremely well in veg.....MAJOR p.i.t.a to clone. Very relaxing smoke that will K.O if you go overboard. Next run will be in water. Clones arriving today. Will list the names upon entering the garden after quarantine. Couple seeds from recent drop have popped open so far.

6342a915-c12b-4455-96a2-3f4eaccb12ef.jpeg