Mutant plants pictures and traits

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
if the branches have triple so will the clones you should have done that with the main shute
pretty cool though I have had this happen a few times as well in the past
Well, the main shoot is all I got, lol. It's making 3 fans @ every node and a pre-flower...which then becomes a micro-bud. No branches...although there seems to be some pubics at the bottom now that might work..... or more likely compost, something else might use that seat better :)

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I did get 2 clones off the triple and they were triple as well, and mom was flowering but not much bud. All compost now, too many good beans to be fiddlefucking with small bud. I thought maybe triple the bud, but nope, no way.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I didnt take any clones.
No more or less bud on mine.
Faster veg - got an extra 2 with every manifold top.
Grew like a MF'r
20191017_185825.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Lemon Tree S1. Funky Leaves. Slow growing. This is from a while ago, but after about 2 1/2 months, it’s only about 8” tall.

37A5E2CF-E74F-4ACA-B841-CFD93E50EAF3.jpeg0F523B95-7658-43E8-9DCE-870D92A560D2.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Variegated Banana Punch. Thought it was going to grow out but continued through the entire plant. I'll get a better pic but one cola is like all yellow yet the plant is healthy.
View attachment 77658
View attachment 77659
Did you check the base of the limb? I had a plant that had a few tops getting ripe well before the others. Pistils browned, trichs started turning, etc. Turned out it was a broken manifold limb that had mostly healed back, but had maybe a third of the stem left attached.

Don't know if it would cause variegation like that, but if it's one limb on a plant I would check the limb top to bottom (if you haven't) :)

Did you check the base of the limb? I had a plant that had a few tops getting ripe well before the others. Pistils browned, trichs started turning, etc. Turned out it was a broken manifold limb that had mostly healed back, but had maybe a third of the stem left attached.

Don't know if it would cause variegation like that, but if it's one limb on a plant I would check the limb top to bottom (if you haven't) :)
The entire plant has been like this since seed. Just one cola has always been more yellow then the others.

@H.A.F. Here's that cola. The 2nd picture is in natural light so you can see the coloration of the plant. Gotta look around for a seedling picture. I know I got one somewhere. I was told it's possibly from the OG expressing it's dominant side in this pheno. 20201112_232633.jpg20201112_232653.jpg

happybanana89

Trying to determine if this is a mutant or just poor genetics. White Widow by Nirvana, F68. Not sure how to describe it except there are tons of leaves and very tiny buds, very fluffy buds, lots of fox-tailing I think is the term.

Oh, should note that this has been an odd "mutant" like plant since the beginning, the leaves had very weird coloring and wrinkly leaves in veg, kind of like TMV, that disappeared in flower but the growth pattern is unlike any of the other plants in the same tent.
IMG_7952.JPG.new.jpg IMG_7953.JPG.new.jpgIMG_7955.JPG.new.jpg