Mr Bob Hemphill , formerly of Coastal seeds . Crickets and Cicadas seeds . Labyrinth seed bank ..

Farmr.n.

Black Muddy River is Definitely my go to bud right now classic old school smoke has a dank hash smell with subtle notes of black liquorice with a bit of pine, No frutiness at all which I like , great meds long lasting high , gives me them red blood shot eyes afterwards . Unfortunately id crammed to many plants with poor ventilation got some P.M and harvested early at week 4 but still beats out the rest of my properly cured and finished buds whatever it is just works for me . I used a Romulan F4 male to make a few seeds that may be mature enough to sprout.

pharmfreshnc

Sounds nice Farmr.n I cant wait to grow mine. Also picked up the Citrus 25.
Is your Romulan genetics from the guy who has a presence on line called Romulan Genetics?
I bought his seeds. I used to have a romulan back in late 90s way more piney than this one.

Farmr.n.

Sounds nice Farmr.n I cant wait to grow mine. Also picked up the Citrus 25.
Is your Romulan genetics from the guy who has a presence on line called Romulan Genetics?
I bought his seeds. I used to have a romulan back in late 90s way more piney than this one.
I had pollen left over from Next Generation F4 was fruity no pine and was very very slow to veg but very fast to flower .
I grew out Romulan Genetics before it to see the difference there 2 completely different plants , I’m going to try AK Bean Brains Romulan BX next .

Farmr.n.

Definitely doesnt look like the Romulan Genetics version.
I’m new here don’t see a dedicated thread on Romulan , with all the different versions right now im pretty confused it’s something I’d maybe like to start a new thread on. My apologies if I’ve gone off topic .
there’s also a new Black Domina making rounds that I’ve never herd off called So Humboldt Black Domina this one is suppose to pre date the 95 that was used for black muddy waters. It’s never ending now all these magic beans appearing.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Farmr.n. I would rather see each breeder/pollenchucker not make up names for their
crosses, but simply list what their understanding of the genetics they have and where
they came from listed on the pack. A Backstory if you will on the lineage.
N in perfect world. these plllen chuckers aren't going back to those practicalities. mind you a few will and are telling but not on the packs = cost prohibitive and asking for even more competition . that's why most dog men don't sell their dog in their immediate area. it's shooting yourself in the foot. which is why many don't even list their strains other than parents. some don't even list the parents and i lol and ignore them. i guess it;s a balacne of confidence and unavoidable chucking methods in the game. ijs

Farmr.n.

6BEA01E8-9022-42FB-8C54-FAEB1BF2FF10.jpegA8928BA6-6FA6-410A-9360-43AA264B4FFA.jpegD9A3E4E6-424B-4D8A-8F87-0D2ABC4FEC57.jpeg830675E2-1616-4798-9212-19ED7434F760.jpeg01FCE161-7B91-4F21-8108-1A7F66D94636.jpegHi everyone , just finished up a 2nd run of the Muddy River this time was just for seeds to take it to F2 to be able to get more of a selection. Vegged 25 days from seed and flowered for 53 days grown in a 1.5 gallon pot and nutrients by Gaia Green . Aroma is woodsy, pine, lemon and hash defiantly Dank smelling with Solid rock hard buds. Some of the fatest leaves I’ve seen finger blades as big as my arm I saved a bunch to do leaf pressings . I’ll throw up some bud shots once cured and dry.

Farmr.n.

A big thank you to Mr Bob for releasing Black Muddy very thankful to be blessed with these great Meds.
Flavours & Aromas : Dank , Musky , Woodsy , hash flavours . Burns very slow and she’s a greasy one with a heavy narcotic stone . Straight up high grade Ganja best way to describe it .0F6FA6EE-052C-4C66-9916-50179722EE83.jpegB4EE14AC-5962-48D1-8333-8B60F7390E79.jpeg

RobertFripp

The Puck HP BC2, and hybrids were released today, and most of them sold out in 5 minutes after release at 4 different seed banks.
I picked up the Puck HP BC2, Sensi Star BC1, PNWHP x Puck BC1.

Also ordered some Joey Weed Pre2000 AK47 F2 from Hemp Depot. Ive ordered from Hemp Depot before with good results. Only thing about them is they are in Canada. I hate Customs!!! I try and buy from USA as much as possible. I cant wait to grow the AK47 F2. Im going to give these, and the Puck HP BC2, and crosses to a buddy thats been doing outdoors since 1978. Going to have him keep the AK47, and Puck, and puck crosses both pure, and also cross them with the AK47. Should make for some wicked crosses.
Also going to give him some Authentic Genetics Sk1, pre 2000 NL5 x Haze from AKBeanBrains, and NL5 from AKBB, and The Green Stash. Both have the pre 2000 NL5.