Mother Plants

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Right now im murdering things in a cloner and keeping em going in coco but i sense it shifting...

I will run 2 trays of clones and the rest from seed so i have variety and failsafe ! I love it when a plan comes together.

But that dubstep...i might fill that out in a 5 gallon and make a new mom because she is going to be a 1 pounder...for sure. I can sense the force in her....it is strong..she wants to be not a mom...But isnt that what you look for in a mom...she is a BEAUTY...make children !!!!dooo eeeet

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Right now im murdering things in a cloner and keeping em going in coco but i sense it shifting...

I will run 2 trays of clones and the rest from seed so i have variety and failsafe ! I love it when a plan comes together.

But that dubstep...i might fill that out in a 5 gallon and make a new mom because she is going to be a 1 pounder...for sure. I can sense the force in her....it is strong..she wants to be not a mom...But isnt that what you look for in a mom...she is a BEAUTY...make children !!!!dooo eeeet
My dubstep is strong too. It out clones anything I have ever ran. I don't keep a big mom on her, but I do have many in solo's, so a mom can always be had.