Mother of Berries x OG Kush

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
A buddy of mine swung by last nigh to trade some seeds with me and hooked me up with some seeds he got from a friend of his in Maine who crossed M.O.B. with OG Kush. I was hoping he had some straight up M.O.B. seeds, but these seem like they might be a nice cross. He grew it out last year and said he really liked the results. I'm hoping to try some of these out over the winter but I was thinking these may be a good candidate for an outdoor grow next year, too. Have any of you heard of this cross before? I'll have to think of a fun name for the cross for my labels... "Mother of Kush Berries"? "Kush Berries Baby Mama"? :ROFLMAO:

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
A buddy of mine swung by last nigh to trade some seeds with me and hooked me up with some seeds he got from a friend of his in Maine who crossed M.O.B. with OG Kush. I was hoping he had some straight up M.O.B. seeds, but these seem like they might be a nice cross. He grew it out last year and said he really liked the results. I'm hoping to try some of these out over the winter but I was thinking these may be a good candidate for an outdoor grow next year, too. Have any of you heard of this cross before? I'll have to think of a fun name for the cross for my labels... "Mother of Kush Berries"? "Kush Berries Baby Mama"? :ROFLMAO:
Man that m.o.b. is a legend . was it a Canadian blueberry variety from the 1990s correct ?

Now1more

Super Active Member
Man that m.o.b. is a legend . was it a Canadian blueberry variety from the 1990s correct ?
Can't say for sure. I've always heard it was a Maine strain. I don't know. It's been here for years. Hit or miss. I had some about 6 years ago that would put you in your place! Lol. Since then, everyone with MOB has been mediocre at best.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Money over bitches, cause it's a quick finisher, 49-56. Or Maine only blueberry. Old school quick finisher that suffered genetic drift. Why it's mediocre now or maine outdoor bud. It's a blueberry that OG should help in potency dept

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Bodyne Lots of good old growers here, and I do emphasize "Old". They learned to grow when there was no internet. No community nationwide/globally. You had neighbors or old school "felons" helping you out.

The younger generation here doesn't know what it was like. Jail time, smuggling could land you a life sentence... depending on the state and/or if there were federal charges. Shitty ass brick weed... more seeds than brown shit.

Wow! Getting off on a tirade.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Maine is absolutely the place for me. I've lived all over as a military brat. Lived all over in the military. Lived all over since leaving the military.

Maine is an interesting state. Since it was just the election I'll tell you something else interesting. We have a split Electoral Votes within the state, although we don't count for much. We have Rank Coice voting. I think Nebraska is the only other state.