Mosca Seeds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Anybody run these? I got my eye on Pink Animal Crackers - Animal Cookies x The Pink 2.0 . Great sale and promo giveaways on GLG right now for them. Would love to hear some info on the genetics from them . Thanks .

quiescent

Super Active Member
Exotic used the pink 2.0 in a few crosses. If exotic's using it, I'd grow it.

Mosca kinda marches to the beat of his own drum. It doesn't seem like he follows trends or chases demands as much as he makes things he wants to nowadays. I didn't like his c99 bx line of regular seeds but have heard good things about the c99 clone he used as the foundation.

I see lots of noobs claim they didn't get good germ rates or his stuff wasn't up to par but I've not experienced that. I got 7/8 several year old legend og seeds to pop last year and they were pretty good.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yea I have been looking for stuff with the Cube in it and I know that Pink 2.0 is a Cube x . Everybody is big on the Animal Cookies too so that one really caught My eye , I actually have 2 packs in my cart just waiting till my day off to pull the trigger .

Victimizer

Mosca Double Zero OGK- (Crinkle OG x chemdog) was what I ran my first time. I also had 2 different strains next to her but check out the growth difference. 20180404_155111.jpg
She overtook them both and being a newb I didn't know what to do so I let her run wild af to the very end and was a one plant harvest.20180619_161304.jpg

Had a couple nute issues but might have been just my newness. I did leave her and go on a 2 week vacation but she was fine coming back. Anyone pulling in the driveway said they smelled the good shit :x Shes a stinker.20180628_062522.jpg

Smoke was intense typical sativa stuff with massive creative thinking and Ancient Alien bingeing. But also many moments where I had "you dumbass" moments and was a fuckin lost soul. I would walk into and just stop, think wtf was I doing, why did I walk in here? I would try to put dumbshit in the fridge or freezer that just didn't make sense.20180628_062312.jpg

I got a 1/2 lb off her and knowing what I know now I would have gotten more even with those little 600w leds.

Gone but never forgotten. My first. My love. My Chica~
20180628_062512.jpg20180619_161202.jpg20180619_161211.jpg20180628_062421.jpg20180628_062534.jpg20180619_161155.jpg

Peacehead

I just finished their Orbit which is sunset sherb x Indiana bubblegum this is a fem selection was a very nice plant still in the rack so no smoke report but no problems. Have done a couple of other older fem selections of theirs in the last few years and always good stuff.
Just curious how did these ever turn out? I was interested in his ibg crosses and the orbit was one in particular. Thanks.