MJ Banking Shot Down

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I see the problem as more dispensaries getting robbed, etc. Plus they must make more bank of the law enforcement side, cause you'd think banks getting deposits like the clubs would be making, off the interest alone, if it sit in the bank for any amount of time. But alas, those folks wanting federal legalization, pretty sure sign than't won't be soon, if they aren't even making ways to use all that money for some reason.

D

Deleted member 60

It's kind of ironic that the FED doesn't want to track all of this like any other busines.... and keeps "the industry" as a cash only business.

It's also ironic that they create these hurdles because it isn't "Federally Legal" but they have abso-fuckin-lutely NO problem taking tax dollars from these businesses....and in a bigger share than with any other business because these foolks cannot deduct standard/typical business expenses.

It's gotta make it hard(er) to play......but who knows...maybe they (I hope) are skimming cash to cover these inconsistencies. It's tax paid on the bottom line from my understsanding of all of it. My guess is that if you get a break anywhere it's because you found a way to take $$$ out without it being detected.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wealthy old greedy big pharma backed white-men,
to be expected. The revolution will not be publicized!
Probably will be a slow painful grind on the way to federal legalization. Mostly because of that ( big pharma ) and the amount of money they give to the right government channels. I will say this though i doubt it will be in my life time but i don't think there is any stopping it. The large wheel of federal legalization is turning and will not be stopped.

D

Deleted member 60

The States just need to keep legalizing and ignoring the FED. Pretty sure Colorado isn't gonna change anything...and I guarantee if the FED were to be able to...somehow..do so...there's a huge legion of folks who got ganked by all of this that are just waiting to step back into the game....me included....LOL. :ROFLMAO:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
let's get the pipeline setup, lmfao. They just denied over 400 looks like big grower licenses in MO, thats 20K non refundable each, so the state is startin out on a good foot, lol,for their coffers. No rednecks podunks in my area that applied got it, I had to laugh. KC and the Lou got most of em, with a couple out in middle of nowhere towns, lil, blink eye towns. I knew the locals were braindead when they were growing autoflowers as part of their repetoire, lolol

D

Deleted member 60

Ah...the hostage takers. We have em here too. A couple of folks I know who jumped into the fire were too SCARED to hold MMJ licenses the entire time I had a card and always talked about "never being on a list". Funny how GREED will change a person. They sold their soul to get those licenses. I don't talk to em much these days (at all...LOL) cus i really don't want em (trust em) to know at this point in time that I still like to push the envelope and grow weight. Even though I'm not moving it...they would see it as competition cus they know I could do so if I so chose to do that. Oh well...the longer MO takes to implement the more $$ there are to be made by regular folks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 60

I have friends in MO who are (stupid..LOL) just sitting....waiting...for those rip off shops to open so they can medicate. I've offered seeds/advice...even lights if they wanna come get em on one of their many trips to ski/etc. They all TALK big but nobody is really jumping on any of it. Tried to tell em that the window we had here between 2008-2010 when the laws surrounding the dispensaries had yet to be implemented was INCREDIBLY PROFITABLE......but still they sit.....and wait.....to get ganked for ..likely...$400 ounces PLUS TAX.

Can't fix stupid....

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
yea, Im surprised the seed boys aren't making more sales or pitches, as after the first of the year, MO will be one of those seed to sale deals, supposedly all seeds you grow here supposed to come from here. lol. I got news, my lil collection didn't not one come from Misery other than homeade, lol. Of all people I seen em mention was Ethos the other day, he's already kinda doin deals, etc, but given that throwin the dog out the window thing, I won't grow Ethos. But yea, right now for good shit, you get at least 10-12 a gram, straight across no breaks on bigger amts. Figure that up, lol

D

Deleted member 60

I've heard it's pretty brutal there. Way surprising.....and I would say "very tempting"......but nah.... I talked myself out of that I-70 corridor gig a long time ago.

Seed to sale will be for the licensed folks, I'd guess...not the patients....like it is here. Early on here in our Med program the State threw it's hands up about "genetics".....and said that nothing in the law said they had to address/provide/care one bit HOW we got out genetics....and they didn't. However, once the STATE became the new drug dealer things changed and the big boys all (supposedly) have to tag/track their plants and weight...and the term "Seed to sale" came to be. What a pain that must be....

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
they refer to it as the immaculate conception as most of us been growing for six months, but no seeds available, lol, so they called it that as they knew people could get seeds. I know the commersh coming in from Washington Oregon and CO has gone downhill, they had just started getting the good stuff in, and now since legal, its that vibrated, keifed, too closed trim buds that the buzz last bout 30 minutes. Hard nugs, not hardly any glands on it when you scope it. Funniest thing I heard is the west coast boys be growing good looking hemp, smoke some of the other good shit with the buyer while there, then when buyer gets home and moves some, finds out its either high CBD strains that don't get a mouse high, or even straight hemp, albeit, good looking plants, but still hemp, lol. ALl this tells me is to do my own thing, lol. Hell they claim you can't even throw it away, or give it away, the state has a disposal unit, lmfao, ever hear of that one?