Mixed bag of tricks

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Seems when I transition Autos from T5s as seedlings or outdoor natural lighting to putting them under LEDs at a safe distance from the light they freak out ? Stall for a few days and sag then slowly recover . Seems to be only LEDs that have this affect so far in my limited experience 🤷🏼‍♂️

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Seems when I transition Autos from T5s as seedlings or outdoor natural lighting to putting them under LEDs at a safe distance from the light they freak out ? Stall for a few days and sag then slowly recover . Seems to be only LEDs that have this affect so far in my limited experience 🤷🏼‍♂️
I have my plants under LED's from day one. Likely it's the change in intensity or spectrum. I got a cheap lux meter to check the light at the plant tops, and taking that guess-work out has helped. You can adjust the height of lights if they aren't dimmable to get whatever effect you need.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I have my plants under LED's from day one. Likely it's the change in intensity or spectrum. I got a cheap lux meter to check the light at the plant tops, and taking that guess-work out has helped. You can adjust the height of lights if they aren't dimmable to get whatever effect you need.
Thanks for your thoughts . I tend to agree . A few of the lower shade leaves get that rusty spots look almost overnight .......... learning ......always learning

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Out enjoying the sunshine before putting them back to bed indoors . Yeah I’m breaking all the taboos on introducing pests to the tent and tripping the plants out and turning them Hermie and being totally amateurish but that’s how I’m going to roll with these mixed Autos so you’ll either watch me win or fail or a bit of both 🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️. I’m willing to take the pain for someone’s entertainment 1AE16289-769F-4727-97C4-5BCF9919C9F2.jpeg927A2603-5C59-4589-A3A7-E44875925C3D.jpeg 😬

Now1more

Super Active Member
I appreciate you entertaining me!
Out enjoying the sunshine before putting them back to bed indoors . Yeah I’m breaking all the taboos on introducing pests to the tent and tripping the plants out and turning them Hermie and being totally amateurish but that’s how I’m going to roll with these mixed Autos so you’ll either watch me win or fail or a bit of both 🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️. I’m willing to take the pain for someone's entertainment.