MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
That's my old logo I created a better oneView attachment 133973
What do you guys think? It's for my LLC Fire From The Gods Genetics
They both are really nice MK! šŸ‘
Only thing I would maybe try to work in there is having him holding a satchel like some of those God's depicted in hieroglyphs. I'm pretty sure they were full of canabis seeds as it sure looks like they was growing some mad fire back in the day! šŸ”„
main-image.jpeg
main-image (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Only thing I would maybe try to work in there is having him holding a satchel like some of those God's depicted in hieroglyphs. I'm pretty sure they were full of canabis seeds as it sure looks like they was growing some mad fire back in the day! šŸ”„
View attachment 133974
View attachment 133975
They got so high they turned into birds to pick seeds šŸ¤Æ

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
It would be way more affordable and easier to ship but Iā€™m also a more practical guy when it comes to stuff like this. I plant seeds and toss the package. Maybe only do more special packaging for random ā€œhypeā€ releases?
The new logo looks awesome! Did you do that yourself or hire it out? It reminds me of military challenge coins.
If someone drops a coin like that I'd guess drinks aren't the prize. I can see it now, smoking lounge challenges to load the next bowl lol.

D

Deleted member 2835

It would be way more affordable and easier to ship but Iā€™m also a more practical guy when it comes to stuff like this. I plant seeds and toss the package. Maybe only do more special packaging for random ā€œhypeā€ releases?
The new logo looks awesome! Did you do that yourself or hire it out? It reminds me of military challenge coins.
Yep I made it myself It's Zeus with cannabis leaves and some cryptic language that says Fire From the Gods

D

Deleted member 2835

View attachment 133974
View attachment 133975
Wrong set of gods @Zaphod420 that's Zeus and pretty sure he didn't carry shit...lol

D

Deleted member 2835

That was my initial idea of having a whole bodied Zeus throwing a lightning bolt into a plant/plants but after a couple of consultations I ended up with what I have now...It's been an interesting experience starting up a business from nothing with no experience. Thankfully I have someone guiding me through everything.Screenshot_20240106_171609_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
That was my initial idea of having a whole bodied Zeus throwing a lightning bolt into a plant/plants but after a couple of consultations I ended up with what I have now...It's been an interesting experience starting up a business from nothing with no experience. Thankfully I have someone guiding me through everything.View attachment 134008
Congratulations! Very cool.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
That's what I was going for in those prototype boxes. Everything will be high end except the pricing. I'll have a website up here pretty soon. I already have the domain name locked down.
Thatā€™s awesome man! One recommendation I would have is the foam should be cut to exactly fit the vial.

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
That was my initial idea of having a whole bodied Zeus throwing a lightning bolt into a plant/plants but after a couple of consultations I ended up with what I have now...It's been an interesting experience starting up a business from nothing with no experience. Thankfully I have someone guiding me through everything.View attachment 134008
Congrats on your business man! I'm excited for you! Youve got a hell of a set up and some fire looking plants! Wish I could smell that bud.