MisterKisters grow lab

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

What model of medicgrow did you ditch? I'm pretty happy with the EZ-8s I picked up last year.that trolmaster setup is sick!you got me looking into that right now lol.been waiting a pulse pro next but idk now.
Pulse pro only monitors correct?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Here's my 2x2 tent powered by a viparspectra xs1500. The strain is mimosa x orange punch by Barmeys Farm. Ran this one one time before and everyone absolutely loved it. Didn't have a mom going at the time otherwise I would have ran this on my 4x8 table. It smells and tastes like tangerine candy. 30% thc as well. Currently on day 23 of flower

How big of a producer was Barneys mimosas & Orange punch? I been looking at it for awhile not real excited about having to order from across the pond but I will if it's fire....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
1500 ppfd?? Surely I must be crazy right???View attachment 115207
Does running the PPFD that high, and adding CO2, make a large enough difference in yield and/or quality to justify the extra cost of electricity and CO2? I'm not being sarcastic...I'm generally curious because I've never run more intense lighting with CO2 so I have no idea how much of a difference it makes.

D

Deleted member 2835

Does running the PPFD that high, and adding CO2, make a large enough difference in yield and/or quality to justify the extra cost of electricity and CO2? I'm not being sarcastic...I'm generally curious because I've never run more intense lighting with CO2 so I have no idea how much of a difference it makes.
I'm not using extra electricity I just have them lowered. C02 is cheap I think my gas bill went up like 20 dollars. But yes the extras are worth it in up to a 30% increase in yield. From what I've gathered you can use the same amount of ppfd and co2 ppm together for maximum yield soyou can use 1200 and 1200 or 1500 and 1500 you get the drift...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2835

You're getting to the "sweet spot" now.
Your light needs a sensor for a built in Cal/Mag dispenser. lol
Migro just done a review on the Y version of your light.
Impressive!
There isn't a Y version of my light there's only the I and I plus then the bar lights are models H, W, and V

D

Deleted member 2835

Maybe a bit... But all know is I am totally having a blast watching somebody setup a bunch of high $ grow equipment I dream about, get it all dialed in, then stick their foot DEAD IN THE GAS! Can't wait to see what your girls do in flower MisterKister (y)

View attachment 115236
Not that it matters but I'm a member of several forums and this is the only forum this grow is on.