Misterkisters first reveg attempt.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

20230526_013301.jpg
They're both keepers imo..black apple Hitchcock and future #1
After I harvested the buds I realized that I had forgotten to take clones of both of these so here we are I've been giving them nothing but tap water
And they're being grown by viparspectra p600 at its lowest setting. Figure a couple more weeks and I'll be able to take some healthy cuttings.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have done several flower clones taken in week 3-4 but never a re-veg after harvest. The thing I noticed pretty consistenly is that they have pistils in veg. They usually have a lot of extra nodes that pop nodes that pop... you know what I mean, They get shrubby. Interested to see if they grow out of that phase.

oldgwheels

Revegs work quite often. I have done about a dozen from flowering plants...into veg, taken quite a few cuts in flower.
Maybe 90% have worked perfectly.

I have 2 right now that i rescued from, oops i bloomed the last cut.

They take about 30 to 45 days to start throwing normal leaves again....strip all the other crap off when they get really going and take cuts...or bloom it.

PCG Banana Durban Gushers
PCG Wakanada Strawnana
Clearwater Purple Flavanoid
Freak Starry Eyed

All of these are back on repeat from flowering plants...REVEGED.

They just need a lot of time, and you need a bit of lowers to get them going.

oldgwheels

oh if its too late in flower it usually will not work. I sometimes push a plant a week or 2 past ripe to make hash from...

2 of 4 late hashers on that round DID NOT REVEG....

Up to week 6 is pretty sure.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
oh if its too late in flower it usually will not work. I sometimes push a plant a week or 2 past ripe to make hash from...

2 of 4 late hashers on that round DID NOT REVEG....

Up to week 6 is pretty sure.
I think the biggest factor in a re-veg is root growth. New roots = new shoots.

The plant is already next to death so "killing" it with an attempt at something to get a re-veg isn't really a bad thing. I have not tried it, but I have heard that it is good to do a re-pot or just prune back the rootball and get it in new soil, or at least messing it up so it's not rootbound. Then hitting it with low light at 18/6 and whatever you use for veg nutes. Get it the N.

oldgwheels

I think the biggest factor in a re-veg is root growth. New roots = new shoots.

The plant is already next to death so "killing" it with an attempt at something to get a re-veg isn't really a bad thing. I have not tried it, but I have heard that it is good to do a re-pot or just prune back the rootball and get it in new soil, or at least messing it up so it's not rootbound. Then hitting it with low light at 18/6 and whatever you use for veg nutes. Get it the N.
I just put them back in veg and flush them hard with a veg nute or a generic like 20 20 20...man i have a lot of that.

:D

They work or they dont...and with this abuse very high success rate....weed LOVES TO GROW !!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Kind of hard to make out since I have a cover crop in the veggie garden, but I grew a Chiltepin hot pepper inside over the winter. It ended up with a woody tree stem and branches. It still had some green peppers on it when it was safe so I stuck it outside. Those peppers finished, then after a few weeks new growth started, now there are new blooms and peppers everywhere. I think 4/20 was when I stuck the last stuff outside.
IMG_5671.JPG