Missouri grower and cannabis lover new here

Missouri_indoor

I came for the weed, I'll stay for furthering my education on growing my medicine better and better each harvest.

I'm a legal cultivator and patient from Missouri. I've been growing for a little over a year and I've gained a TON of knowledge along the way and hope to continue that trend here also.

Attached a single photo of my current grow. There's a mixture of strains in there. Some OG Bubba x OG Bubba, a few Venom OG x Venom OG and some random regs

Attachments

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I came for the weed, I'll stay for furthering my education on growing my medicine better and better each harvest.

I'm a legal cultivator and patient from Missouri. I've been growing for a little over a year and I've gained a TON of knowledge along the way and hope to continue that trend here also.

Attached a single photo of my current grow. There's a mixture of strains in there. Some OG Bubba x OG Bubba, a few Venom OG x Venom OG and some random regs
Nice introduction. I like the picture too. Keep on Rocking and Rolling.

m4s73r

The Laziest

Hey welcome to chuckers, Good to have another fellow MO grower here! We got a few on here.