michigan guys check this out

Feva.

Really Active Member
I met this guy up at hash bash pretty cool dude. I gave him some of my chocolate trips f3 and in return he gave me some of his genetics. He also informed me of a Michigan contest they are doing. I guess he is gonna start rolling it out this week on Instagram. Im still not on there yet.lol I know no real details just posting this up in case some of you michigan dudes want to check it out or get involved. IMG_6781.JPG

Feva.

Really Active Member
And by all means, Mods if this is against any rules go ahead and delete it. No big deal to me just letting some people know. He said there gonna be some big prizes. figured some folks might be in to it

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
They just released a bunch of genetics at Great Lakes Genetics. I think Artizen is dropping some of their gear as well. I got one of their sampler packs with an order. It Mendo cookies or something like that? Packaging was on point. I have to laugh at the $250 entry fee for the "Phenohunt Challenge" though.

They just released a bunch of genetics at Great Lakes Genetics. I think Artizen is dropping some of their gear as well. I got one of their sampler packs with an order. It Mendo cookies or something like that? Packaging was on point. I have to laugh at the $250 entry fee for the "Phenohunt Challenge" though.
Just was going through my stash the other night and yeah the freebies were Mendo Cookies.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok, so after reading up on it a bit more...theres a lot more in prizes that come with the winning choice than just a 15 pack of beans and some bragging rights.
Theres a cash prize, a $500 gift certificate from GreatLakesGenetics, a 690W led light, all runner ups get access to the winning cut. Seems to justify that $250 a bit more now than I had initially thought lol