Maxibloom Powder Disappearing in Canada?

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Was at the grow store today and bought their last bag of Maxibloom. The shop owner told me, without me asking, that he was no longer able to obtain it anywhere. His suppliers told him that it was no longer being sold here.
Now this guy has decent prices but he has told me a few questionable things before, so I was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this? Maybe they are changing formulas and are selling out the old stock first, maybe the grow shop guy was full of shit, maybe something else?

Any ideas?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had a similar problem with AN sensi perfect coco. There is something in it that is either proprietary or not allowed under new law.

growlights.ca has 2.2 pound bags for 18 bucks in stock. Not sure if thats good or not. Free shipping over 99 (best price on tents around too).

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Thanks for the responses.

I've got my space dialed in pretty well with Maxi so I would hate to have to switch to something new. I think I'll hit some of the other stores in town and see if I can stock up.

Does anyone have a link to this new law/ban list, or any further information? This is the first I've heard of it.

sandman83

Super Active Member
I dont know if there is a list. I just know i bought the stuff...loved it and then its out of stock EVERYWHERE and no one can get it.
I too have had great results in the DWC with it this run and it was more stable, easier to mix, and cheaper..... I'll be running it again I just picked up another 2.2lb bag. Just use a US po box for stuff you want and drive it across ;).