massive 4 day bust

D

Deleted member 60

LOL...folks think that about CO as well but if you aren't playing along as they want you to...it probably won;t be good. While the laws for home grows/possession/etc did change....the laws for slingin pounds and stuff are the same as they ever were here.

Like Cali...you're now stepping on the STATE'S toes when you are unlicensed and in production.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
LOL...folks think that about CO as well but if you aren't playing along as they want you to...it probably won;t be good. While the laws for home grows/possession/etc did change....the laws for slingin pounds and stuff are the same as they ever were here.

Like Cali...you're now stepping on the STATE'S toes when you are unlicensed and in production.
Some of those are huge mulitgreenhouse grows, unlicensed. Are you asking for trouble by being that big?

D

Deleted member 60

Some of those are huge mulitgreenhouse grows, unlicensed. Are you asking for trouble by being that big?
CO and CA are way different but it seems like the state of CA is cracking down. Like I said...there's new toes to step on...and they don't like losing that tax revenue.

Here...you better be licensed from the get go. Small shit goes unnoticed but you can't just blow it the fuck up in a big GH/etc without drawing attention.

Damn guys....I heard about the drought. Blows my mind. It's tempting to pack the bags full of bags and make a drive......LOL....but I'm too fuckin old for that kinda fun anymore. Just crazy to hear it's so dry. Somebody is slippin'. Big time. It sure isn't dry here......quite the opposite....

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
several large guys here have been out for weeks it just hit me yesterday but I think this is the last year that its going to affect me thank med I aint got the balls to travel any more too much at risk nowadays

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Charges have been filed for endangerment to animals- "We don't tolerate stoned Jack Rabbits round here." Wildlife Officer Jones was heard to say.

"We found 40 tons of pot ... I mean ... 20 tons of pot," the head detective was quoted as saying.

It took a 35-person team composed of detectives, investigators and wildlife officers four days, and a ton of Taco Bell, to complete the operation.

We need a new Declaration of Independence. Our current form of government does not represent the people, and as such we have a right to dissolve the bonds which had bound us and start anew.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Their has been note than usual busts around here that happen but not as frequent as what’s been happening over here too. Seen a lot of people driving around with lots getting pulled over.

Frank Nitty

Charges have been filed for endangerment to animals- "We don't tolerate stoned Jack Rabbits round here." Wildlife Officer Jones was heard to say.

"We found 40 tons of pot ... I mean ... 20 tons of pot," the head detective was quoted as saying.

It took a 35-person team composed of detectives, investigators and wildlife officers four days, and a ton of Taco Bell, to complete the operation.

We need a new Declaration of Independence. Our current form of government does not represent the people, and as such we have a right to dissolve the bonds which had bound us and start anew.
Absolutely!!! We need a new declaration of independence!!! I totally agree!!!