Mass Medical sucks

Now1more

Super Active Member
Bought a lot of their stuff last year because I liked what I grew. This year... no way! Some didn't pop (a few, not many), but what did... Well, I tell you, shit! Some stayed very small, some struggled to survive, had a few that were suppose to be feminized came out male. I know how to grow. This is unacceptable.

Streetpro09

Tester
Bought a lot of their stuff last year because I liked what I grew. This year... no way! Some didn't pop (a few, not many), but what did... Well, I tell you, shit! Some stayed very small, some struggled to survive, had a few that were suppose to be feminized came out male. I know how to grow. This is unacceptable.
Damn and I've been eyeballing their stuff for awhile now.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Unstable garbage is all I have ever got from them. The last time I spoke my mind about MMS, people got all butt hurt and called me a bunch of names. The same people started a seed company a few months later lol funny how that works

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
There's definitely been a sharp drop off of interest in MMS. Other breeders have been calling them out for renaming cuts and other people's work calling it their own. No idea if any of that's true, but I've heard rumblings. Dynasty straight up called them Ass Medical lol
Stoned ninja is one that claims his gear renamed along with melvenetics. I tend to believe em. Never buy it, never will. Doesn’t he use some of bodhis stuff too?