Masonic Seeds

So I scored some Masonic seeds in a trade and out of the 3 strains I got I decided to try growing Legend OG Destroyer X Wilson first.
His website is kinda lacking and TBD abounds...
Legend OG.JPG

Anybody ever grow this strain by chance and have any idea what I should expect?

LOGD X Wison D34V.jpg

ShysteGrow

novicegrower
I saw somebody open and flush a pack. His ig is a joke. He has a bunch of stores in Cali though. Maybe there is something to Wilson.
He has 1 store opening the 17th in cali his big hype is a wilson male idk if he found it or was gave to him by oni he chucks his pollen on everything and just sells it lol no testing nothing I'm pretty sure .. def does things a little different but supposedly anything touched by wilson turns to gold especially if u wash hash is supposed to wash well I have few of his packs ain't ran nun yet .. gmo x wilson .. sour dubb x gmo x wilson .. wedding crasher x wilson called owen wilson lolol

He has 1 store opening the 17th in cali his big hype is a wilson male idk if he found it or was gave to him by oni he chucks his pollen on everything and just sells it lol no testing nothing I'm pretty sure .. def does things a little different but supposedly anything touched by wilson turns to gold especially if u wash hash is supposed to wash well I have few of his packs ain't ran nun yet .. gmo x wilson .. sour dubb x gmo x wilson .. wedding crasher x wilson called owen wilson lolol
Thanks for the info ShysterGrow and it sounds like TBD is about right and my expectations have just went down a bit for this cultivar. lol
Muh Nose.jpeg

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
It will be the only place where you can trade pokemon cards and comic books for seeds in addition to bitcoins and cash. I do applaud his use of discord as a makeshift website to auction off seeds. He put a lot of effort into branding and it clearly paid off

Swampthing3

Plant Butler
I saw somebody open and flush a pack. His ig is a joke. He has a bunch of stores in Cali though. Maybe there is something to Wilson.
Wilson came from oni seeds. Lol I love masonic actually this kid microbe alchemist hates him. They flush each other's seeds and supporters of either do the same...
But I have some of his shit. All super nice. And I plan to get more of his shit. He is like top breeding consultant for jungleboys and just opened his own shop like 2 days ago on 420. Good genetics imo.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Wilson came from oni seeds. Lol I love masonic actually this kid microbe alchemist hates him. They flush each other's seeds and supporters of either do the same...
But I have some of his shit. All super nice. And I plan to get more of his shit. He is like top breeding consultant for jungleboys and just opened his own shop like 2 days ago on 420. Good genetics imo.
Oni and doc was on dark horse live answering questions over the disgruntled gal, speakeasy, and Matt Riot last night, it was a thing of beauty to behold, jmho. They explained it well, I'd like to smoke up with that doc guy, 😆. Don't mince words, straight to the heart of the matter. Ole outlaw growers vs the new milleinal nerds. Haha. Also watched masonics grand opening last weekend, he's a trip, lol

Oni and doc was on dark horse live answering questions over the disgruntled gal, speakeasy, and Matt Riot last night, it was a thing of beauty to behold, jmho. They explained it well, I'd like to smoke up with that doc guy, 😆. Don't mince words, straight to the heart of the matter. Ole outlaw growers vs the new milleinal nerds. Haha. Also watched masonics grand opening last weekend, he's a trip, lol
Thanks for the heads up on that podcast(Man the sound quality is a bit shit) Bodyne, and I had no idea the weed game was such a back stabbing Days of our lives soap opera. Doc had me rolling a couple times lol.

TFW you really want to meet this Wilson fellow and all 4 beans of LA PURE KUSH PANAMA RED X WILSON you got wet 4 days ago say hi.
LA PURE KUSH  PANAMA RED X WILSON D4.jpg
487.png