Mars TS - Anyone have feedback

Was considering the Mars TS for a 3x3 veg, then move it to a 2x2 tent for flower while I have my 600 LED in the 3x3. Anyone have experience, feedback with Mars TS Quantum boards?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They are pretty new boards.

A QB135 would work pretty perfect for what you are looking for. They get to about 150 watts full power and mine will light up the 20 x 36 tent perfectly and veg a 3 x 3.

if you are in the usa a 3k QB135 is 180 at growers. It is a fantastic little light and i can recomend it.

Mars i have no idea. But they have made some lackluster stuff.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer

For all round use i would probably go 3k...The R spec advantage is primarly a flowering thing. I would imagine both would work if you cant wait for a 4k for vegging.

4k is sold out but it is the better veg light. You can contact them they might have boards coming in and can make you 4k.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
For the price that Mars 1000 is a pretty good deal What do you have to lose really.

150 watts for 130 bucks usd. If i were not loaded up i would give one a go.

They are mars but look to be a more refined product than the blurple haze products of old.

They were smart enough to make seperate shape configurations to accomidate all their tents.
SP150 will work in the 5 square footer (20 x 36inch) etc.

They are good at marketing that is for sure!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I have a similar size blurple light, a Roleadro 1000. This was originally a listed as a 300 watt light. Then, apparently, all these blurple makers changed the math and called it a 1k. MF'er is about 150 watts at the wall.

This light, imo, is veg only. I felt it did a decent job vegging and seedlings. Everything seems to stack tight. Quiet and not much in the way of heat. But....making buds...it don't work for me. Larfy, light duty buds up top and complete dogcrap below that. I ran it a few times, then put it back in the box. Not even close to an HID, even a 250 puts more and heavier nugs on. In veg, it held it's own with a 400 MH.
I just got a small tent to veg, 20" sq and I am going to use this blurple in it for now.